bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Who Am I

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 13, 14 12:29 AM
Who am I is an immersive hidden object adventure of an epic scale. Take the role of an undercover agent investigating strange sci-fi incidents in the city as the threat of a weapon of mass destruction looms. Solve puzzles and seek out clues in over 70 detailed scenes. Find out who you really are to save the world!

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Who Am I

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 13, 14 12:35 AM
Good Morning Flounder,

Oh good grief... I am rolling with laughter here. That looks just like me first thing in the morning (only I look even more demented than she does). I'm guessing this is made by the same people behind City of Fools.

I'm soooo getting this with a PCC. ROFLMAO!! Nice one!

ginro
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by ginro on Jan 13, 14 12:57 AM
I really liked City of Fools and didn't even have to download this to know that I was going to buy it. Its fun, silly and so much fun. It even has a jump map - yea! That's going to help a lot. Enjoy ~ I know I will.

Martyheinz
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,130 Posts

[Post New]by Martyheinz on Jan 13, 14 12:57 AM
I found it delightful, if not a bit strange. I will get it. Does anyone know if today is Extra Punch Monday or have they done away with it?

[Post New]by Copper_Fox on Jan 13, 14 1:02 AM
Me too! As soon as I saw her face I thought City of Fools. I'm buying without previewing.

ginro
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by ginro on Jan 13, 14 1:11 AM
Martyheinz wrote:I found it delightful, if not a bit strange. I will get it. Does anyone know if today is Extra Punch Monday or have they done away with it?

I just bought the game and got 2 punches.

poppy85
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

[Post New]by poppy85 on Jan 13, 14 1:28 AM
It is indeed like "City of Fools", which I bought. I don't understand that either!? Must be really thick. I'm sure it would be a really nice, entertaining game. Especially after all the doom and gloom.

Now all I need to do is figure out how it works and off I go........if I'm not back in 4 days, send a rescue party please. I'll still be looking for the 'other location'.

Poppy

lauriedoss
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by lauriedoss on Jan 13, 14 2:08 AM
As soon as I saw the sign in page I knew it was from the same developer as City of Fools...and I had to buy it immediately. What a hoot!! It's pretty easy as long as you follow the notebook. Off to bed, will play more tomorrow.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Jan 13, 14 2:14 AM
What gave it away for me that it was from the same makers of City of Fools was the mother and the baby. In City of Fools we had to bring the mother the milk because the baby wouldn't stop crying and the mother was trying to feed it a hamburger. This is a buy straight up. Like Tiger definitely worth a PCC. I haven't played it yet, but I hope that cop isn't in it. That was one drawback of the first one.

Edited on 01/13/2014 at 2:15:20 AM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jan 13, 14 2:41 AM
lol....I am not going to straight buy.
I learned my lesson after asking for refunds for three games I didn't do the full demo for, and then felt SOOO guilty at making CS do all that work to issue the refunds.
BUT, this looks like fun, and I like City of Fools....and hey!
it is Monday, double punch Monday....and I have been saving to buy another game today as well. yay!

please be good! please be funny! please be no glitches, (BUT I am learning how to run games as the administrator...and WHY....a must for those of us with full older computers)

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Jan 13, 14 9:05 AM
I loved City of Fools, but barely got through it as it was so long. I'm not loving this one as much but it is still a fun and quirky game. It is more hidden object and less adventure this time and it appears to be much shorter than the first one which is a good thing... for me anyway. I'll use a pcc on it.

ETA: I think it would have been nicer if they would have changed the look of the neighborhood and characters to look different from the first game. You wouldn't feel so much like you were playing the same game.

Edited on 01/13/2014 at 9:37:27 AM PST

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Jan 13, 14 9:32 PM
Although I usually know which game I'm going to like and which not, I've made some not so good choices in the past and I guess there's always room for "improvement" in the future , sometimes I can't make up my mind which was the case with this one too. So, I had to come here and check the reviews on this one and... boy! Talking about some controversial reviews here! Now I'm more confused than before! And a short game too... I guess I have to try it for myself, like we all should when in doubt, and then decide whether I'd like to get it or not.

I have to admit though that the glowing reviews "City of Fools" has received, led me to by this game a few days ago as a DD. I haven't played it yet, planning to in the near future, so I don't have an opinion and probably this is why I can't make up my mind with this one. But then again, some comments describe the sequel as not as great as its predecessor. Oh, well! We'll see I guess...

And now that we can all go on with our lives after my statement , I wish to everyone a great week!

Edited on 01/14/2014 at 10:37:02 PM PST

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Jan 13, 14 9:56 PM
As someone who received A's and B's in English, I can't help but get the feeling that there should be a question mark at the end of "Who Am I".

[Post New]by NewReviews on Jan 29, 14 12:21 PM
Was sooooo happy to see this game as I loved City of Fools. (My all time favorite and strongly promote it to everyone.) But this game, bleh -- not so much. Done in a few minutes ... as if the developers decided they needed to make a quick buck, so spent an afternoon dreaming up a small handful of stupid things to do. What a let down. While waiting for the game to 'start' it was already over, and I was left to wonder 'what the h just happened?'! Don't even bother to buy it, you can finish the whole thing in the demo!

Go to: