bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Who Am I forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 13, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Who Am I forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Who Am I players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Ibisgirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Welcome to Who Am I forum

[Post New]by Ibisgirl on Jan 14, 14 7:11 PM
I know where the lights are but cant get them the guy keeps asking for water. please help

reddleman
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by reddleman on Jan 17, 14 11:31 AM
They use to be good about putting up a walkthrough, but not any more. I guess they got fat and lazy. All that money they made off of us got them to eating that rich food and bloated them up like a whale so they can't even move and help us out by creating a walkthrough. That's what happens when people get rich. They say, "Screw the poor people. We don't give a damn about them." BigFish is no different than the Donald Trumps in this world. All they care about is the money and screw the little man. If they really cared about their customers they would have had a walkthrough up already. They are a good site with the deals they offer, but they have gotten lazy. And I mean real lazy. If I ran this operation, I would be a slave to my customers. If they want a walkthrough, I would give them one. But BigFish just doesn't care any more. That's why I think they're going under. I think BigFish is going to collapse because of the lack of customer service that at one time they use to rule. Not any more. They suck in that department. If you people at BigFish read this, take heed into what I say. It's so true and it's what all your customers are thinking.

[Post New]by trishy914 on Feb 13, 14 6:20 AM
Ibisgirl- there is a green bottle (forgot where I got it from) go to the fountain fill it with water.

reddleman- please speak for yourself and don't think for everyone else.
thanks

Welcome to Who Am I forum

[Post New]by mskimyk on Feb 18, 14 7:12 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Who Am I forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Who Am I players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

how do I solve the puzzle to get into the neighbors apartment upstairs at #23

Go to: