Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Post Your Technical Problems For Who Am I? Here Only

[Post New]by orphaned on Jan 13, 14 12:34 AM
please post tech problems here ......

Edited on 01/13/2014 at 9:05:44 AM PST

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Who Am I? Here Only

[Post New]by SSutherland on Jan 13, 14 7:36 AM
Pointer "jumps" around screen. Not playable. I'm running W8.1 with Explorer 11.0.
Have several 100's of your games, and never this problem.

[Post New]by cathiecaffey on Jan 13, 14 8:12 AM
I just sent email in to technical because after doing the directions on the slow mouse and cusor not moving, I made the changes and still is not working. It's very very slow. Takes me about 10 minutes once I get in to get out from the same page.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 13, 14 9:05 AM
Hey there Everyone,

Great job getting the tech thread started orphaned!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 13, 14 10:36 AM
Hello SSutherland and cathiecaffey,

I'd recommend restarting your computers and making sure that any non-relevant programs are closed down and aren't running in the background. This will often help games run more smoothly.

If that doesn't help, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report so one of our Reps can investigate what's happening and offer more targeted suggestions. They can be reached by clicking on the blue text below:

Contact Us

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by siscokid on Jan 13, 14 1:48 PM
Game opens with task bar still visible. Then the "black screen of death." Nothing, nada, zip. This is like the 8th or 9th game that I have tried downloading in this month alone, and it seems like every other game I download has severe glitches. so we're running half and half ratio at this point. Half of the games work.....the other half DON'T.

Why oh why BF do you KEEP releasing games that do not play??? Glitches galore should be your next intro....enough is enough already.

jocarl17
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jocarl17 on Jan 13, 14 6:43 PM
After I bought the game, I get a blank white screen and I hear music. I will try uninstalling again. Aggravating!

[Post New]by bebory1 on Jan 13, 14 6:52 PM
Game will not start, just displays a white screen. If i hit CTRL-Alt-Del then a screen will be displayed that shows the characters, but the game never starts

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jan 13, 14 10:48 PM
Change Player button didn't work, so started the game without entering my name. Decided to buy but had to CAD to exit game. Looked to see if anyone else this problem, and found out it was one of the shortest in BF history, so I will not be buying this one.

[Post New]by juttawalker on Jan 14, 14 8:21 AM
hi
i have the same problem with the white screen and nothing goes
what is going on with all them games not working?
i am very disappointing

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jan 14, 14 11:18 AM
Hey All,

I'm sorry to see that some of you are getting a blank white screen

It may help to uninstall and reinstall the game then run the game as Administrator . This will make sure the game has all the permissions it needs to function properly.

If you are still having problems, I suggest contacting our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps will be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater

floof
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by floof on Jan 14, 14 4:18 PM
I keep getting a violation access code

[Post New]by pilgrimette on Jan 18, 14 10:42 AM
I've installed the game but it crashes during the loading screen. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it, same thing happened. I am running it as an administrator. Please help.

Edited on 01/18/2014 at 10:43:27 AM PST

Post Your Technical Problems For Who Am I? Here Only

[Post New]by pulltabdiva on Jan 23, 14 11:59 AM
orphaned wrote:please post tech problems here ......

can't find the newspapers or who bought the house--help!

[Post New]by amdquincy on Jan 29, 14 3:10 PM
I bought this game last week. I player it that day. when I tried to get into it today ,it would not come up.

[Post New]by amdquincy on Feb 13, 14 12:36 PM
Still can't get this game!!!!!!!

Go to: