[Post New]by redknight on Jan 13, 14 9:12 AM
I can't find it either.

LOLOVESHOG
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:basement

[Post New]by LOLOVESHOG on Jan 13, 14 9:20 AM
Go to Railway station. There's a big brown square at the man sitting on the benches feet. That's the basement. Talk to him. He gives you a key.

[Post New]by martabl on Jan 14, 14 7:18 AM
find thank you. the game is too short, what a pity

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by Sherryah on Jan 14, 14 7:30 AM
LOLOVESHOG wrote:Go to Railway station. There's a big brown square at the man sitting on the benches feet. That's the basement. Talk to him. He gives you a key.

Please can someone help I know the big brown square at man who says he is there to help's feet. There is no lock showing on it again. My green button is pushed all the way in. So no hint available. Please advise what to do. I have not made the potion yet. I am missing the purple paint is it in the basement that I can't find a way in ?

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jan 14, 14 8:16 AM
Sherryah wrote:
LOLOVESHOG wrote:Go to Railway station. There's a big brown square at the man sitting on the benches feet. That's the basement. Talk to him. He gives you a key.

Please can someone help I know the big brown square at man who says he is there to help's feet. There is no lock showing on it again. My green button is pushed all the way in. So no hint available. Please advise what to do. I have not made the potion yet. I am missing the purple paint is it in the basement that I can't find a way in ?

The guy at the Terminal gave me a key & told me to check the Basement. I was looking for the basement & finally use the key on the Brown Square & the door opened then there was an arrow pointing down into the basement.

HTH

Go to: