[Post New]by wewamomma on Jan 13, 14 8:19 AM
PLAYED GAME 3 TIMES AND STILL WONT LET ME HAVE LAST PAGES

Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:CAN,T FINISH GAME

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Jan 15, 14 6:24 AM
There are a lot of people that are having the same problem. BGF is supposed to be fixing this issue. I would love to finish the game.

gameidiot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by gameidiot on Jan 20, 14 8:05 PM
Same thing here. I don't have a letter, so I can't get a stamp. Thank you very much BFG for having yet another screwy game. So, when do you think you might fix it???? HMMMM?

[Post New]by nancypaul75 on Jan 21, 14 11:49 AM
I am stuck at the chair above the well with the dome in Haunted Train . Won't take the solution shown in the notes. Why so many glitches in so many games. Had problem on last game I played also along with every one else. Took then 2 over 2 weeks to come up with a fix! May be time to look for another game site!!??

[Post New]by nancypaul75 on Jan 21, 14 6:17 PM
Stuck in last chapter and can't finish game! In the well or above the well there is what looks like a chair with the button lights and the dome above it ,when buttons are pushed in correct order it does nothing! I have the PC version, and when buttons are pushed it doesn't do anything! Also 3 items I have already used magically appear in my inventory when yesterday I had nothing left in inventory. The gun powder fuse and ring lock. Another glitch
in a different game???

joa4you
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by joa4you on Jan 23, 14 7:42 PM
Is there a trick to this or is there a problem with the game? I'd like to get to the Bonus game.

chasseur
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by chasseur on Jan 24, 14 11:31 AM
I am stuck at the beginning of " The Final Chapter". I have filled the funnel with gunpowder but the lock will NOT TAKE the FUSE. Does any one have a solution? Thx for any help. .

(I am using the PC version. Nice to know that I have company in my frustration. LOL)

Edited on 01/24/2014 at 11:33:21 AM PST

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jan 25, 14 12:50 PM
chasseur wrote:I am stuck at the beginning of " The Final Chapter". I have filled the funnel with gunpowder but the lock will NOT TAKE the FUSE. Does any one have a solution? Thx for any help. .

(I am using the PC version. Nice to know that I have company in my frustration. LOL)

Did you light the fuse in the horse carriage first?

ediegamer
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by ediegamer on Jan 28, 14 10:37 AM
I am having the same problem with the gems on the throne. I contacted Customer Support and asked for a refund. Very frustrating to say the least!!!

pugpug01
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by pugpug01 on Feb 1, 14 5:43 PM
ediegamer wrote:I am having the same problem with the gems on the throne. I contacted Customer Support and asked for a refund. Very frustrating to say the least!!!

Want a refund too!

1Pywacket
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 1Pywacket on Feb 1, 14 5:53 PM
has it been fix to be able to find the pages to finish the games

pugpug01
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by pugpug01 on Feb 3, 14 5:02 PM
pugpug01 wrote:
ediegamer wrote:I am having the same problem with the gems on the throne. I contacted Customer Support and asked for a refund. Very frustrating to say the least!!!

Want a refund too!

Contacted customer support about the gems on the throne being stuck and was given a replacement CE coupon. The game may be floored but customer service certainly is not! Thanks BF!

[Post New]by topflight68 on Feb 5, 14 2:27 PM
Stuck on the gems on the throne--frustrating--

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by maryerbe on Feb 9, 14 7:33 AM
hello, i also cant finish game cant get the letters ,to get the W.any clues what we should do? thank you

Donq47
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Donq47 on Feb 20, 14 7:52 AM
Same here. Last pages disappeared instead of going into inventory. This game has been out for a while How come no fix has been patched?

[Post New]by maimom on Mar 1, 14 7:01 PM
I totally agree. I've wasted hours playing this stupid game and now, because when I got all the gems in the statue, the game skipped giving me the gin and the letter. I was weirdly able to make my cocktail in spite of not having the gin, but the letter was something else entirely. It meant I couldn't steam the stamp off and continue to do the last part. this is ridiculous. Bugs like this should NOT be happening!

valeriepres
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by valeriepres on Mar 29, 14 9:00 AM
I am stuck on the chair above the well. It seems this game has a lot of problems with the players not being able to play it properly!
Very frustrating.

hopfan
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by hopfan on Jun 15, 14 4:52 AM
My copy was free(game credits), it will go to file 13
and no future haunted trains will be played.
Cant finish due to gems on throne 1,3,6,7 on mine

Edited on 06/15/2014 at 5:11:31 AM PST

hopfan
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by hopfan on Jun 15, 14 5:14 AM
Well I went back in , the gem code is random because that's what I had to do.
after pressing the proper code,additional button presses worked.
Game finished bonus game time

Go to: