bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Post Your Tech Issues For Royal Jigsaw 2 Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 13, 14 9:09 AM
Hey there Everyone,

Great job getting the tech thread started orphaned!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post Your Tech Issues For Royal Jigsaw 2 Here Only!

[Post New]by CathyCatfish on Jan 13, 14 3:17 PM

when i played the second puzzle i chose (the statue/fresco of the roman or greek warriors and horses) there were 88 pieces. i put the entire border together but for one piece. i had put about a dozen pieces in "the box" to get them out of the way. i checked the box and all the pieces i had on the board and the last edge piece was MIA and there was one piece in the box that would not let me pick it up... at all! i moved every piece to make sure i wasn't missing the edge piece and i counted the ones i had moved to the box, including the one that wouldn't move. there were 11. when i came back to the box after again looking on the board for that stupid edge piece, there were now TWELVE and... the edge piece was one of them...
very strange!! if i had not counted the pieces, i would have thought it was just me... so why did that edge piece disappear... and then mysteriously show up again when i closed and reopened the box? and, i had made careful NOT to put any edge pieces into the box... very strange. i think i have enough time on the demo to try one more low piece count puzzle, to see if this happens again. if pieces are going to disappear, that's going to be an issue!

LOL!
btw, you must need some coffee, deveron... since you thanked someone who has not posted in this thread....

Edited on 01/14/2014 at 9:52:01 PM PST

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 14, 14 2:13 PM
Heya CathyCatfish,

Well that's embarrassing. Note to self "Drink coffee pre-posting."

I'm happy you were able to finish that puzzle and definitely let us know if you run into the issue again!

bfgDeveron

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Jan 14, 14 11:30 PM
Hey Deveron!!

make it a double as you deleted my post!!! and someone edited hers!!!

[Post New]by pieterbez on Feb 27, 14 1:11 AM
Please write a update program to show which puzzles has been completed.
Keep having to rack my brain to remember which ones has been done.
other wise it is a very nice game with no problems

[Post New]by zestytastee on Jul 13, 14 2:54 PM
When I double click on the game I get a message "Game cannot run at your current resolution". I have tried resetting my resolution and none work. I am playing with a 50" TV screen at 1920 x 1080. I have tried 1600 x 900 and 1280 x 720. None of them work.

Go to: