BONUS round ?

[Post New]by BellevueBob on Jan 13, 14 9:14 PM
After 'defeating ' uncle I was prompted to play the BONUS round,but,there was no PROMPT to PLAY the bonus game.By clicking the icon on the left ( GIRL ) I was sent back to Original game start . I found NO indication of a BONUS GAME ........

Re:BONUS round ?

[Post New]by murt57 on Jan 14, 14 12:24 PM
I did the same thing (Was supposed to select Chapter 2 I believe) and now I can't find a way to go back and reselect the bonus chapter It was a great game but it was long and I really don't want to go through the whole thing again just to get to the bonus!! Can someone please HELP !!!

NancyJ7253
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by NancyJ7253 on Jan 20, 14 12:40 PM
This was posted in another section about trying to find the bonus chapter:

bfgDeveron wrote:Hello All,

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening with the bonus chapter in the game. That does sound frustrating!

I'd recommend contacting our Customer Support Team so we can look into that further. This will also help us collect data that we can escalate to the developer. They can be reached by clicking on the blue text below:

<a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Contact Us</a>

Thank you,

bfgDeveron

It looks like we all need to go to the help section and send a complaint so that they can see if something can be figured out. I just send a message so I haven't heard anything back yet. You might give sending a help message a try.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Feb 1, 14 1:01 PM
BF has given us an update, have to uninstall and reinstall game, to get the update.

I just finished the main game, and tried playing the bonus, but I clicked on the wrong chapter ( thought it meant character ), and now it will not play the bonus, keeps going back to the main game.
I came in here and found that there is an update, so off to uninstall and reinstall, so I can play the bonus game FINALLY..lol!!

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Feb 7, 14 8:26 AM
Well, I uninstalled the game and still wouldn't let me play bonus round !! I am really frustrated. Of course if you put in a different profile you have to start over. Using the original profile wouldn't let me go to bonus either. Now what ?

Mystic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone, CE "NO BONUS" round

[Post New]by mattiehelen2002 on Feb 19, 14 7:19 PM
I purchased the game on 2/15 and finished the game and although the strategy guide said there was a bonus round, none existed. Is there something going on with this game? I posted in 3 sections and never received a response. I finally contacted customer support.

I demoed this game and loved it, but if the developers are still having problems with this after all this time, something is definitely wrong. I will wait to hear from customer support, but something tells me after hearing the complaints, I might be returning the game.

PaulaSan
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by PaulaSan on Feb 20, 14 12:35 PM
MattieHelen...
The Bonus gameplay is not listed under Bonus Items... but it does have a Bonus Game.
Don't know if you read all the comments about the difficulty people had finding the Bonus Gameplay or not but from what I've read you need to hit the 'Play' selection (same as you did when first playing the game), Then there should be two play options to choose from... select the gameplay on the right for the Bonus Game. If you choose the gameplay on the left it will start the Main game again (as if to re-play). So just be careful to select the correct option.... that is where so many people had trouble... they chose the Main play option... and if you do that you have to replay the entire game again before having the option to play the Bonus game.
Hope this helps. There are quite a few comments on this subject in the forum, so if I haven't been clear enough maybe reading some of the other posts referring to this may help you.
Good Luck!
PaulaSan

[Post New]by mattiehelen2002 on Feb 22, 14 7:35 AM
Paula, thank you so much for responding. I uninstalled and am reloading the game again. It looks to me like it downloaded the SE because I only had one column to choose from and the only option was play which took me back to replay the game. I am going to play it one more time and then request a refund if it does not work. No response yet from tech support or from the moderator on the game, and I did read all of the issues in every available thread on this game. This is why I feel sure there is a problem. Because I am such a BF gamer, I bought a new computer with Windows 8 and a 4G video card just so I could play my BF games.

Go to: