orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Post Any Technical Problems For Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant here only

[Post New]by orphaned on Jan 14, 14 12:38 AM
please post your technical problems here .....

Edited on 01/14/2014 at 8:36:35 AM PST

janspack
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

Re:Post Any Technical Problems For Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant here only

[Post New]by janspack on Jan 14, 14 2:03 AM
Well only just started the first HOS and there are already problems. Supposed to find 5 tablets and put them in a little tin that is on the right, near the picture of a horse. Well I found 4 and put them in but when I came to putting the last tablet in, the tin has disappeared but the tablets are still listed as not having been found. Also, was asked to look for a dish, and when in desperation I clicked for a hint, it turned out to be a Skull.

Don't think this is going to be added to my games collection - at least for now anyway until these things are sorted out.

Lillie1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Post Any Technical Problems For Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant here only

[Post New]by Lillie1 on Jan 14, 14 5:19 AM
I cannot leave the screen by the gate. Uninstalling right now!!!
Darn, darn, darn.

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Jan 14, 14 7:27 AM
I can't answer the phone first thing! I click on the green receiver button but nothing happens!

mysharona1
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by mysharona1 on Jan 14, 14 7:32 AM
The game is INCREDIBLY slow in between scenes!! What is with the quality of the games released lately?? I have had nothing but problems with tons of games.

ChocCherry
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by ChocCherry on Jan 14, 14 7:59 AM
My game loads but no cursor. None at all. Getting disgruntled with this kind of thing.

[Post New]by muddcatt on Jan 14, 14 8:04 AM
I have installed this game twice with the same problem. Scrambled colors on most of screen and unable to play. Second time I tried to reinstall, I got an error 302 and did what help told me to do, but didn't work. I'll be asking for a refund.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jan 14, 14 8:38 AM
Hey there Everyone,

Thanks for getting this started orphaned.

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

New1
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by New1 on Jan 14, 14 9:29 AM
I am seriously getting fed up with BF. It's been one game after another that doesn't work! We should not have to go to tech support...the games should work!!!!!

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Jan 14, 14 9:47 AM
Keep reporting your problems to Tech Support with an attached Dr. Felix report. This is the only way we, as their customers, will be heard. That and starting a thread in every game forum that has a "glitchy" game. It will take time, but they will eventually listen and realize that we are the CONSUMER and without us, they will lose us if these game problems continue.

Abs

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 14, 14 2:01 PM
Hello All,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues in your games.

If you're having in-game issues (items disappearing, trouble with actions such as answering the phone), I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game to ensure that everything has downloaded correctly. For help doing that, just click on the blue text below:

Uninstall/Reinstall a Game

If your game is running sluggishly, or you're having display issues, I'd recommend checking for driver or software updates on your computer. This will often help things run more smoothly. For help doing that, click below:

If these suggestions don't help, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report so one of our Reps can help sort things out.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

Cindy6933
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Cindy6933 on Jan 14, 14 5:24 PM
Game keeps throwing me out back to the desktop - uninstalling.

[Post New]by kerensapmb on Jan 15, 14 8:42 AM
I bought this game with the code 'elephant' and you did not honor it. what is the problem? I want the half price amount of 3.49 Gwen T Please comply or cancel all

Edited on 01/15/2014 at 8:48:20 AM PST

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Janeypat on Jan 15, 14 9:38 AM
I have signed my profile twice but I keep getting the same problem - no hint button working and the map does not show where to go
Has anyone else had this
Thanx for any help

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 15, 14 9:45 AM
kerensapmb, I'm sorry to hear that this happened. I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Support Team so one of our Reps can help sort this out.

Cindy6933, I'd recommend checking for updates on your computer to ensure that everything is running smoothly. For help doing that, just click on the blue text below:

Janeypat, I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling your game to make sure all of the files download correctly. For help with that, just click below:

Uninstall/Reinstall a Game

If that doesn't help, one of our Tech Support Reps would be happy to lend a hand.

To reach our Customer Support Team, just click below:

Contact Us

Thanks!

bfgDeveron

Edited on 01/15/2014 at 9:46:29 AM PST

celticwolf55
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by celticwolf55 on Jan 15, 14 5:46 PM
The only real problem I noticed is that between every scene (and I do mean EVERY scene) I had to do CTRL-ALT-DELETE to get out, then cancel the task manager, click on the game in the taskbar and poof! the new scene would magically appear. Gets a little boring though when you have to do that with EVERY scene change. I decided to uninstall and wait for a fix. It looks like an interesting game ( I adore the ones with rain and I would like to play it just to see where it goes. I hope no one else is having this same problem, but if you have it, or other issues, don't give up. Just wait for the fix, and try it a new day for something to pass the time.

[Post New]by PattyMeeMaw on Jan 21, 14 5:26 AM
No cursor. Have to C-A-D to exit the game.

This is getting ridiculous. The only games I have no problems with are the CEs.

I have a PC.

Post Any Technical Problems For Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant here only

[Post New]by laglebke on Jan 26, 14 8:57 PM
I didn't have as many issues or complaints like most people had with the game or HO games. I figured them all out with no problem. Now the problem is the Portal. I have a watering can and lense in inventory but can't figure out how to use them or where. the hint button not working anymore either and the map doesn't show where there is anything left to do in any scene. Just a shoe on the place where you no indication of where to go next. I do want my money back cause now I can't finish the dam game.

[Post New]by 4leblanc on Feb 3, 14 4:42 PM
I can't even start this game. I have no curser. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game, restarted my computer. Still nothing. And yes, I've already checked to make sure I have the most recent drivers, etc. as that seems to be Big Fish's generic answer to any tech issues. I see that I am NOT the only person having this same exact problem with this game. I seem to be having more and more issues with the games from Big Fish. Seriously considering closing my account and switching to ****.

Go to: