VJSS
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Safe

[Post New]by VJSS on Jan 14, 14 4:47 AM
I am in the library at the safe, I have no idea what the code is and you can not skip this puzzle, Does anyone know the code?

Re:Safe

[Post New]by norayorkie on Jan 14, 14 6:59 AM
I'm having the same problem with the safe too.
What puzzle do I have to solve on which table?

[Post New]by azmartinian on Jan 14, 14 8:03 AM
I'm having the same problem. I don't see a journal anywhere and don't know which table puzzle you are referring to. Please help.

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Jan 14, 14 8:33 AM
The table is in the castle on first floor to right of the headless man sweeping. There you will find the puzzle. Hope this helps

mawhiteing
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by mawhiteing on Jan 14, 14 10:41 AM
You have to place the books on the shelves against the wall and arrange them to find safe combo.

Kapoho7
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Kapoho7 on Jan 14, 14 12:45 PM
OK, on the books on the shelf. Got the combination, but the safe in that same room doesn't have numbers that coincide with the combination found.

mawhiteing
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by mawhiteing on Jan 14, 14 8:10 PM
If you look at the lock...I believe it is divided up by 10's between each number. So the number one is actually 10, Number 2 is 20 and so forth.

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jan 15, 14 5:12 PM
Kapoho7 wrote:OK, on the books on the shelf. Got the combination, but the safe in that same room doesn't have numbers that coincide with the combination found.

On mine the first number was a 5 and I kept clicking on the tumbler until the light turns green. You know you have the right number. I did it slowly so it would land on the marks.

Janferie
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by Janferie on Jan 16, 14 12:20 AM
Surely the third number should then be 20 (XX)? but when I get to the number 2 on the safe, nothing happens. Help!

Janferie
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by Janferie on Jan 16, 14 1:33 AM
Oops, sorry! I got it - purely by chance, I might add - nowhere near where I thought it was. This puzzle really does seem to depend on random twirling. Rather frustrating.

[Post New]by Havengray1 on Jan 18, 14 4:21 PM
The safe puzzle was ridiculous, with no skip of course. The first two numbers, 50 and 17 were fine. The third SHOULD be 20 but after stopping on every number, it actually ended up being 68. That makes no sense, but that's the way it is. The last number is 41. Good luck!!!

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Jan 20, 14 9:19 PM
Havengray1 wrote:The safe puzzle was ridiculous, with no skip of course. The first two numbers, 50 and 17 were fine. The third SHOULD be 20 but after stopping on every number, it actually ended up being 68. That makes no sense, but that's the way it is. The last number is 41. Good luck!!!
you have to find a part of paper XX=52

queenjanis
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by queenjanis on Jan 23, 14 5:26 AM
I couldn't open the safe either, I got the first 2 green lights to come on, but could not get the other 2.

Nynaeve70
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by Nynaeve70 on Jan 23, 14 7:18 AM
You have to go very slow until the green lights come on - I know it took me a while.

queenjanis
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by queenjanis on Jan 23, 14 6:21 PM
2 days and I am still stuck on the safe, nothing makes sense and nothing works ! UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

queenjanis
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by queenjanis on Jan 23, 14 7:05 PM
I finally figured out the safe, I don't know if it will work for everyone, but I turned 5 right, 7 left, 2 right and 4 right. Good luck !

Boopersgid
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Boopersgid on Jan 29, 14 2:38 PM
When you go to the safe there are three letters on it. Just make the dots like the
letters and the safe will open.

[Post New]by watergirlsfinn on Feb 2, 14 7:55 AM
The only way to get it right without frustration is to click to the right always, let the pointer touch each little line slowly.... that way you will see the lights turn green.
That's how I did it, without getting upset with it.

[Post New]by mamacat2many on Apr 30, 14 4:44 PM
I GIVE UP REFUND..............................

Go to: