New Player questions

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jan 14, 14 7:09 AM
Hi, I just started, and have some great friends who sent me gifts. The only way I see to collect them is the "collect all" button. When I did that before the game did not show me who sent the gifts. How do I see who is sending me items?

Also, as I play the game, I sometimes get a gift wrapped package. Where do the gifts that I want to send come from? Is there a separate area for the items we can use ourselves and one for the gifts we can give out? Or does it all go into one pot? I don't know yet what items I might need, so am concerned about giving away things that will hold me up.

Emerald Key seems to be missing, too. The Raven tells me to put it on my key ring and is not giving out other quests, but when I click on the key ring it's not there, and I have already gotten the celestial key. (I kept playing and the Lord guy said he would give it to me, so that one is figured out! )

I am confused! Thanks so much for any help.

Edited on 01/14/2014 at 7:24:38 AM PST

pshapard
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

Re:New Player questions

[Post New]by pshapard on Jan 14, 14 9:25 AM
do not use the collect all button - click on the gift itself -- this will show you who sent it and what it is

as for as the "gift for a friend" that you get when playing a scene - we do not have a use for those yet - as far as I know

the gifts you give to your friends do come out of your inventory

hope this helps

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jan 14, 14 10:26 AM
pshapard wrote:do not use the collect all button - click on the gift itself -- this will show you who sent it and what it is

as for as the "gift for a friend" that you get when playing a scene - we do not have a use for those yet - as far as I know

the gifts you give to your friends do come out of your inventory

hope this helps

Thanks so much for your help! Really appreciate it!

LynthePin
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by LynthePin on Jan 14, 14 10:40 AM
If you scroll down just a few threads you can see that someone else has had the problem with the non existent emerald key.

Try sending them a pm to see how they resolved it as it isn't quite clear how from the posts.

frogmatic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by frogmatic on Jan 14, 14 2:13 PM
For me the Emerald Key was with the Lord Chamberlain. I didn't get a quest from the Raven to send me to him, but when I clicked on him and did all his tasks he gave me the key. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jan 14, 14 3:44 PM
Thanks everyone for being so helpful!

I just kept playing awhile and the lord guy said he would give me the key for loads of stuff. Don't have all that yet as I am not paying money. I am playing Bush Wh@cker 2 and have spent too much on that already!

edited: Got the key!

Edited on 01/15/2014 at 7:05:07 PM PST

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Jan 22, 14 11:06 PM
Thanks for the info about the "Gift for Friends" item. So weird to get that and the Thanks ?coupon? Wish they would sat y what they are for.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 22, 14 11:08 PM
Sheilamilo, you will need 10 "Thank You" cards to craft your first pet = the Snow Griffin.

So far that's all you need them for. But I am sure that once the game expands, we might have more need of them again.

pjmatt
Clownfish
Clownfish
523 Posts

[Post New]by pjmatt on Jan 23, 14 12:18 PM
I saw someone say the are collecting flowers. I found a place that counts your flowers. Where are they and why are they collected. I haven't seen any as yet.

LynthePin
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by LynthePin on Jan 23, 14 1:15 PM
Small, round red flowers appear at regular instances at every location. They only appear for a second before disappearing.

Click on them to collect them. For every 5 you collect, you get 10 gold. Every 1000 or so, you get a diamond.

If you are just starting the game, open up the "castle vacinity" scene and look at the ground between the crypt and the carriage. Keep looking, you'll see them and then you'll see them everywhere.

Go to: