Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition Collector's Edition still having tech issues, anyone else?

[Post New]by sandiqueen on Jan 14, 14 10:12 AM
Ugh... waiting on Customer Service anyone else experiencing tech problems?

QJ31
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition Collector's Edition still having tech issues, anyone else?

[Post New]by QJ31 on Jan 31, 14 9:28 AM
Yes I am. I was happily playing yesterday and I suddenly got a blue screen and my laptop shut down and now no matter what I do I cannot get the game to run.

I initially had the same problems as everybody else with the smaller blue box but I uninstalled and reinstalled and have been playing it fine since (although it would not load from the BF Game Manager only the desktop shortcut). Now all I get is a completely blue screen. I have rebooted the laptop, even uninstalled and reinstalled, willing to lose all my progress so far, but nothing. Just a blue screen. Most disappointing considering how much it cost.

Re:Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition Collector's Edition still having tech issues, anyone else?

[Post New]by sexysoxy2 on Feb 4, 14 12:15 PM
I am having same problems, have reinstalled too many times, very cranky !!!

kitbit
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kitbit on Feb 9, 14 11:58 AM
Yeah I'm having issues too - game keeps freezing mid-level - have re-installed but is still happening.

Gonna go play something else for a bit...

Go to: