bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Amaranthine Voyage: The Living Mountain Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 16, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Amaranthine Voyage: The Living Mountain Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Amaranthine Voyage: The Living Mountain Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Amaranthine Voyage: The Living Mountain Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by sandi12345 on Jan 16, 14 5:47 AM
I trialled this sometime ago and thoroughly enjoyed the game. The HOs are different as are the games which are mainly doable - I don't like the games whereby you have to line things up and everything moves - just one of those so far which I skipped. There is an option to do a bubble game instead of playing the HOs but I haven't tried it. There are also collectables, for those who like these.The trial went on for about 55 minutes for me, overall I recommend this game and will be buying it.

[Post New]by sandi12345 on Jan 16, 14 5:49 AM
I should add that the hint and skip buttons refresh quickly and I come across any gliches - the game played really smoothly

pattyjo
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by pattyjo on Jan 17, 14 1:34 PM
I have a quick question , I just started this game and already ran into 3 HOG 's bits . Are there a lot of them in this game? I am more of a puzzle person and so if there are a lot I will skip this game. Can anyone help me with this ?
Thank you

[Post New]by hdsoftailcowboy on Jan 27, 14 10:55 PM
Where's the strategy guide for this game? Thank you!

[Post New]by hdsoftailcowboy on Jan 27, 14 10:57 PM
Crap...found it in the game. NM!

[Post New]by afsmom on Feb 10, 14 12:18 PM
The game will load to the floating flag and never finishes loading? How do I get past this screen?
Afsmom

Go to: