orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Post Your Technical Problems For Amaranthine Voyage: The Living Mountain CE Here Only!!

[Post New]by orphaned on Jan 16, 14 1:41 AM
please post any technical problems here .....

Edited on 01/16/2014 at 8:32:39 AM PST

7warrior7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Amaranthine Voyage: The Living Mountain CE Here Only!!

[Post New]by 7warrior7 on Jan 16, 14 7:02 AM
I am trying to shoot my bow and arrow at the bell, but it wont turn into a target or whatever its supposed to do.

7warrior7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Amaranthine Voyage: The Living Mountain CE Here Only!!

[Post New]by 7warrior7 on Jan 16, 14 7:11 AM
7warrior7 wrote:I am trying to shoot my bow and arrow at the bell, but it wont turn into a target or whatever its supposed to do.

After trying a few different things I got the target to pop up.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jan 16, 14 8:30 AM
Hey there Everyone,

Thanks for starting the tech thread orphaned.

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by bonggamer on Jan 16, 14 10:44 AM
Game Freezes in Constables office when I click to access the bookcase. Everything else seems to work fine - except this bit - and without it I can't proceed. most frustrating. I'm using a MacBook Air: OSX version 10.8.5 - Help!

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Jan 16, 14 3:25 PM
bonggamer wrote:Game Freezes in Constables office when I click to access the bookcase. Everything else seems to work fine - except this bit - and without it I can't proceed. most frustrating. I'm using a MacBook Air: OSX version 10.8.5 - Help!

Hello *bonggamer*

I'm running the desktop version, Mac OS X 10.9.2 (new upgrade just out). In the option menu, try switching the big clumsy game curser to the much smaller and less obstructive one. It made quite a difference to my game play.

Hope that helps!

Edited on 01/16/2014 at 3:26:06 PM PST

bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by bonggamer on Jan 16, 14 8:42 PM
Hi Swedane
Many thanks for the tip. Will try and see if that helps. I looked for the software update - not showing up though.

[Post New]by shmooze on Jan 18, 14 4:20 AM
7warrior7 wrote:I am trying to shoot my bow and arrow at the bell, but it wont turn into a target or whatever its supposed to do.

[Post New]by justwannaplay52f on Jan 18, 14 1:55 PM
I'm having the same problem! No target when I try to shoot the bell..Help! PC running windows 7

Edited on 01/18/2014 at 2:30:49 PM PST

truman99
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by truman99 on Jan 18, 14 7:26 PM
I was having trouble also with getting a target for the bell. When I pointed the CURSER at the bell, the curser turned into a little bow and arrow, and that was what I was trying. OOPS. Then I actually touched the BIG bow and arrow down by the hint section and tried again...and GOT THE TARGET!! Hope this might help anyone who did the same thing I had. I am running PC Windows 7.

[Post New]by shmooze on Jan 19, 14 4:32 AM
7warrior7 wrote:

After trying a few different things I got the target to pop up.

old1lady
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by old1lady on Jan 19, 14 4:58 AM
is anyone else having trouble trying to shoot the light in the pavilion I have tried everything and it will not end I just keep shooting I can move around but can't get the light

old1lady
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by old1lady on Jan 19, 14 5:01 AM
sorry I am using a pc I have the target and I shot the arrow when the ball is in the middle but it keeps telling me to take a deep breath and try again

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Jan 19, 14 12:08 PM
old1lady wrote:sorry I am using a pc I have the target and I shot the arrow when the ball is in the middle but it keeps telling me to take a deep breath and try again

That drove me mad, so I just shot wherever the ball was. I hit the target not when the ball was in the middle, but when it was just right of the middle. It was annoying.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 19, 14 12:14 PM
Hello All,

If you're having trouble with hitting the target in the game, I'd recommend checking out the following thread. It has lots of great tips and tricks for getting the target to appear and hitting it. To find that, just click on the blue text below:

T A R G E T ?

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by EndorseNo on Jan 20, 14 5:17 PM
I loved Amaranthine Voyage - Tree of Life and the Living Mountain appears to be as good. I have the two strange stones and saw their mirror location in the telescope but cannot get them to interact with one of the three tall stones in the village plaza so I can get to the next level. I can't find any steps that I might have missed. By the way, the download time on both games was very very long, unlike most of the games from BigFish.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 20, 14 11:59 PM
I would like to point out that in the options, when you set the difficulty mode to Custom, and untick the "HOP Error Penalty", I still get a penalty when I click around without getting the right object. I tried pushing the slide all the way to the left and all the way to the right as well, just in case, but I get this oversized blue snowflake coming at me when I overclick.

Edited on 01/21/2014 at 12:00:09 AM PST

bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by bonggamer on Jan 21, 14 8:27 AM
@ Swedane - no luck. Downloaded the Maverick, uninstalled, reinstalled, updated flash drive - the whole hog and still no luck . Issues with Eipix games continue - hope BFG finds a solution SOON!!!

Showgirl25
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Showgirl25 on Jan 22, 14 8:58 AM
I am having trouble with the clock in the Skyentists tower. I have the clock hand and the 2 symbols, but as soon as I click on the clock, the screen goes dark. When I click on hint I am told there is nothing to do and also the map shows there is nothing to do anywhere at all. I have tried using a different profile and have also changed the settings, but all to no avail. I am using a macbook 10.6. Any ideas?

[Post New]by vicpearl on Jan 22, 14 1:05 PM
I have installed this game and was playing, but then got out. I tried to go back in to play but it says the game is not responding, and only allows me to close the program. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it still only gives me the option to close the program. What to do? I really want to play this game.

Go to: