LOLOVESHOG
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

T A R G E T ?

[Post New]by LOLOVESHOG on Jan 16, 14 9:27 AM
Is anyone having trouble with hitting the target? H E L P P L E A S E !!!!!!!!!

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:T A R G E T ?

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 16, 14 9:48 AM
Hi LOLOVESHOG

I wasn't paying close enough attention when this was explained, but you need to wait for the ball to go red and touch the green areas/rings. That's what's been doing it for me, but I haven't been able to hit the target on the first shot every time.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Jan 16, 14 11:54 AM
I too am in the garden past the fireflies and have not been able to hit the target. I hate shooter games for this very reason and this has very nearly made me regret purchasing this game. Will continue for awhile but these are the things that make me delete games and never purchase from the developer again.

Edited:

Finally hit the point at which the game wanted me to hit, which was completely off center? A test of patience maybe?

Edited on 01/16/2014 at 12:07:33 PM PST

Nynaeve70
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by Nynaeve70 on Jan 17, 14 7:06 AM
I am having a slightly different problem with the target. I'm on the balcony and supposed to hit the target - but I can't even FIND a target.......

gntpat
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by gntpat on Jan 17, 14 11:30 AM
I'm on the balcony too. I've slowly moved the bow and arrow around, but no target appears. The game depends on getting the bread from the HOS. I cant go forward

NOW!!!! I let a day pass then went back. This time I saw a bow in the lower right and clicked on it. This time a target appeared.[/size] I had to pay attention to the red ball, but after three tries I hit it and could continue with the game. My hour try was up and I probably wont buy the game.

Edited on 01/24/2014 at 12:30:54 PM PST

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on Jan 17, 14 11:16 PM
I found I had to aim the bow at the small tray thingy which is on a wire connected to the balcony. I aimed at it, and even though it wasn't quite centred, it did the trick, and the tray slid along to the balcony.

Hope that helps

Jen

pacman13
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by pacman13 on Jan 18, 14 2:36 PM
No target appears on the hanging sled. I've tried it twice in case there was something done out of order (once after placing the salt and once before.) No target appears. I hovered over various parts of the sled but nothing happened. Great 5 minute game I wonder what the full version costs? RIPOFF!!!!

[Post New]by LaChispa on Jan 18, 14 5:19 PM
After being totally frustrated, I finally got the target to appear. I grabbed the bow and arrow from the lower right hand side of the screen. The, very, very slowly waived it in front of the balcony railing and the target popped up. You should see a hand holding the bow and arrow, then shoot. at the center of the target. It's a slow process. Good luck to all.

truman99
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by truman99 on Jan 18, 14 6:50 PM
I was having trouble also with getting a target for the bell. When I pointed the CURSER at the bell, the curser turned into a little bow and arrow, and that was what I was trying. OOPS. Then I actually touched the BIG bow and arrow down by the hint section and tried again...and got the target !! Hope this might help anyone who did the same thing I had.

[Post New]by justwannaplay52f on Jan 19, 14 5:10 AM
Oh my Goodness!!!!Of ALL the things....ROFL Thank you!!! DUMB blonde couldn't figure out to touch the big bow and arrow.......

Thank you Thank you!!!

eta
Correct spelling

Edited on 01/19/2014 at 5:12:06 AM PST

pacman13
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by pacman13 on Jan 19, 14 11:52 AM
I take back my post. The problem - like so many computer issues- was the user. The little bow you see is sort of a hint that you need to select the bow and arrow. Make sure you have selected the bow and arrow from the lower right side of the screen (by the help area) You can then point at the object and the target will pop up.

greekgeek
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by greekgeek on Jan 19, 14 9:47 PM
I too am having a problem with the target. I have chosen the correct bow and arrow, yet no target appears. I never triggered anything that gave me a piece of bread and I checked the walkthrough and can't find any step I missed. Am thinking this might be the problem...anyone know??

LynFrank
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

T A R G E T ?

[Post New]by LynFrank on Feb 2, 14 7:32 AM
LOLOVESHOG wrote:Is anyone having trouble with hitting the target? H E L P P L E A S E !!!!!!!!!

Yes I am having trouble with the target as well. After many tries, I managed to work out what it is we need to look for.
I managed to get the first target to show after countless tries. Moving near the target goal, one gets the moving gears icon and then the target pops up.
Trying to find the spot for the second target now. Wish me luck.
I really hope the developers can iron out this problem It is a real downer!!!!

[Post New]by BlueHareMom on Feb 5, 14 6:01 PM
3rd target (I think) is lantern with peacock in scene? You're not aiming for a bullseye. you need to wait for the red dot to be on the upper edge of middle circle. It's half into the green area :o/ VERY frustrating!

Go to: