eljeffe1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

lock pick

[Post New]by eljeffe1 on Jan 16, 14 10:24 AM
I am at the section where you need the lock pick to open the box in the safe in the library I have been searching for an hour to no avail does anyone know where it is

Edited on 01/16/2014 at 10:24:39 AM PST

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

Re:lock pick

[Post New]by judithannegg on Jan 21, 14 4:46 AM
I don't remember where I got mine and didn't even think I had it, but it was in my inventory and very, very, very hard to see it! You might have it and not even realize it! Good luck!

[Post New]by watergirlsfinn on Feb 3, 14 9:29 AM
Hi everyone, am at the lock pick as well, but I just have Petrol-lamp and magnet on a thread.... is the magnet on a thread the lock pick??? I keep pressing the hint button and it keeps on showing the lock on the box. I tried to go to another area and then click on the hint button again. It directs me back to the library and shows me the lock again! I don't believe that the magnet on a thread is the lock pick!!!
PLEASE, can someone help me

[Post New]by Dr_Who on Feb 23, 14 6:13 PM
Is the Magnet and Oil Lamp on you inventory showing far apart? If they are then you have the lock pick. The silly thing is so small you cannot see it. And, of course this game does not have the "hover labels" Hope this helps

[Post New]by Dr_Who on Feb 23, 14 6:19 PM
Oh, and the lock IS a sequence. It just seems like you cannot click the pins. You have to on the edge of the pin rather than in the middle. Sequence is
(R-L) 5-3-4-1-2-6

Go to: