chapter 6

[Post New]by suharo on Jan 17, 14 8:10 AM
Hi.
How can i find the draco constellation , everything's stock

Re:chapter 6

[Post New]by silverlady47 on Jan 21, 14 10:18 AM
I can't find it either, tried everything.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Jan 21, 14 11:23 AM
You have to enter the code on the telescope device first. Let me know if you need more details.

[Post New]by silverlady47 on Jan 22, 14 6:48 AM
Have been over the telescope room in detail with my arrow, have been over all the rooms, when I press hint, it takes me back to the the draco window telling me I have to find it.

All I have left in my inventory is 2 Relief parts and 3 Ourboros Statue pieces.

Not often I get stuck!

Where on earth do I enter code, I did find one in my Journal.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Jan 22, 14 6:50 PM
Ok silverlady47, please highlight to read: You need to have the telescope dial and the telescope key (small piece of paper with the code on it) in your inventory first of all. You can find both of them in the area where the open globe or planet is so zoom in on the globe. The dial lies on top of it and you get the code after putting all the planets in place. The next step is to go to the area with the telescope. Zoom in on the telescope. There's a secret compartment or something on it which you have to open to find the device hidden inside. Insert the dial, put down the telescope key/code and type the numbers (25864319) on the keyboard. After that you'll get the Draco constellation. If I remember correctly, it shall be added in your journal as a new entry. You can go to the place where you have to create the constellation then and open the portal.

I hope you'll find the above helpful. Good luck.

[Post New]by silverlady47 on Jan 23, 14 8:14 AM
Hi tammytheo, I really think I must have a glitch in the game because I have done all that.

I have been over all the rooms and the only place the little magnifying glass appears is the room where the Draco constellation window appears all hints lead me there.

The constellation should have appeared after doing all above so I can go on with the game but it hasn't

I put the price of paper in the globe entered the numbers and was led back to the Draco Window with hint button but no constellation, it won't let me do anything more.

So frustrated that I have started the game again under a new profile to see if I have missed something in the game, unlike other games it won't let you go over previous locations.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jan 23, 14 2:58 PM
Hi silverlady47

The constellation does not appear in the window automatically - you have to "draw it" by joining stars. Firstly, do you have a picture of the constellation in your journal? If you do then when you're at the constellation window, gently move your cursor over that window - I started somewhere in the bottom left. Your cursor will turn into a hand and you can select the first star. Continue like that until the constellation is drawn.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Jan 23, 14 4:24 PM
silverlady47 wrote:Hi tammytheo, I really think I must have a glitch in the game because I have done all that.

I have been over all the rooms and the only place the little magnifying glass appears is the room where the Draco constellation window appears all hints lead me there.

The constellation should have appeared after doing all above so I can go on with the game but it hasn't

I put the price of paper in the globe entered the numbers and was led back to the Draco Window with hint button but no constellation, it won't let me do anything more.

So frustrated that I have started the game again under a new profile to see if I have missed something in the game, unlike other games it won't let you go over previous locations.

Hello again silverlady47,

It looks like I misunderstood what exactly you needed help with. I thought you wanted to know how to find the Draco constellation as your initial post was about not being able to find it while, apparently, you weren't able to draw it. In this case, I believe you'll find JulieJay's reply to you above much more helpful than mine.

I'm sorry to hear that you've started the game again under a new profile but if you have maintained your other profile you could still give this another shot and try to draw the constellation this time. Either way, I hope you'll manage to get through this part and proceed with the rest of the game.

[Post New]by silverlady47 on Jan 24, 14 8:01 AM
Thank you both of you, I did try drawing the constellation but was not doing it properly (must be losing my touch lol)

I have finished the game and now can't get into the Bonus Chapter.

In another post I see that BigFish are informing the makers of the game.

Thanks once again.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jan 24, 14 12:32 PM
silverlady47 wrote:Thank you both of you, I did try drawing the constellation but was not doing it properly (must be losing my touch lol)

I have finished the game and now can't get into the Bonus Chapter.

In another post I see that BigFish are informing the makers of the game.

Thanks once again.

To get into the bonus game, just click on "play" again. It will then ask you to choose a CHAPTER and you should select the picture on the right. Most players' problems seem to have stemmed from them thinking it said "choose a CHARACTER" and they've re-selected the picture on the left. Good luck.

Edited on 01/24/2014 at 12:33:13 PM PST

[Post New]by silverlady47 on Jan 25, 14 4:11 AM
Thank you Julie-jay but why make it so complicated, can't understand the Makers logic, all the other games I have played, list Bonus and then Play after you have unlocked the extras.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jan 25, 14 12:56 PM
silverlady47 wrote:Thank you Julie-jay but why make it so complicated, can't understand the Makers logic, all the other games I have played, list Bonus and then Play after you have unlocked the extras.

I agree. And if you do happen to click on the left instead of the right by mistake, you should be able to rectify that without having to play the whole game again. That didn't happen to me but I feel sorry for those that it did happen to.

Go to: