bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 18, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Welcome to Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 18, 14 12:15 PM
Again, a lovely way to while away a rainy Saturday. Many thanks, Flounder and everyone. I loved it!

[Post New]by 22NASCAR on Jan 19, 14 8:02 AM
is there A WALK THROUGHFOR THIS GAME

dancote
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Trouble setting the grandfather clock

[Post New]by dancote on Jan 19, 14 12:08 PM
I am unable to proceed. I've found and installed the 13 ball and the golden swan. However, I can't move the gears or the clock hand. Anyone else?

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Jan 25, 14 8:12 PM
Based on the Demo

During the demo period I played 8 hidden object games so if you don't like H.O.s this is not for you. You have to play them to get objects you need for the adventure. They ranged from moderately easy to very challenging.
Mini games were thought provoking, sometimes difficult, always fun.
The storyline is good, nothing original, but done in a different way: A mysterious stranger breaks into a museum, steals some artifacts, a dark cloud menaces the civilian population, causing them to turn into sinners. You as the detective are called in to stop the madness.
The soundtrack is great, narration in the beginning very good, voice overs clear, crisp, and realistic.
The graphics are okay, sometimes a little one dimensional and simplistic, but that did not detract from gameplay.
There is a map, a journal, a strategy guide, and a ghost catcher (to help you eliminate the many ghosts and spirits in the town).
You get points for finding certain objects from certain categories. There are achievements you earn for not skipping mini puzzles and for not using hints in the hidden object scenes.
This was a must buy for me. It has everything and really keeps you busy.

[Post New]by sheshe216 on Feb 9, 14 10:23 AM
Hello All,
I'm having a problem while playing the tutorial game. I can't get pass the door in the motel because I don't have the items needed for the lock on the door. I can't move forward because of this . How do I remedy this problem? Thanking you in advance.

[Post New]by Purrplemickey on Feb 17, 14 9:29 AM
I am currently playing this game and have a glitch that has me stumped. I am playing the HOP that gives you the handle for the rake. You select the wand and place it over the top hat to get the rabbit and I did that - the wand disappeared and no rabbit came out of the hat. I am therefore stuck and cannot proceed. I tired the hint button but to no avail - will I have to start the game over?

Mej95
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Mej95 on Oct 11, 14 4:23 PM
Stuck on one of the first HOPs. Closet with 2 brooms lock. When I put the can opener on the can, the opener disappears. Can't get past that despite deleting and re downloading. Ideas?

[Post New]by Tonyldavies on Oct 14, 14 1:41 AM
Mej95 I had the same trouble. The only way I could get past was to start again and be VERY careful how you place the opener. Unfortunately a lot later in the game I had a similar problem. FRUSTRATION I am not starting again it took several hours to get to my present position. If you find an answer please let me know

Go to: