prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

Gun and Lifeguard

[Post New]by prchalpn on Jan 18, 14 6:59 AM
Can someone tell me how many pieces there are to the gun? I have 4 but can't assemble it at the hotel.
Also went to the rescue hut and read paper on door, went to area of hair dresser to look for lifeguard but only see postman.
Can someone point me in the right direction?

shepherdmoon
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

Re:Gun and Lifeguard

[Post New]by shepherdmoon on Jan 18, 14 11:10 AM
Did you get the bullets from the beach yet?

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Jan 19, 14 4:58 AM
yes I did.

[Post New]by skeeter46 on Jan 19, 14 10:58 AM
prchalpn wrote:yes I did.
so how do you do it all i see is the postman

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Jan 19, 14 12:20 PM
skeeter46 wrote:
prchalpn wrote:yes I did.
so how do you do it all i see is the postman

I don't know. Waiting on someone to tell me lol.
I've tried to find a walkthrough but can't find one except for one that wants me to DL it on my computer. But I don't want to do that cause of possible viruses.
Let me know skeeter if you figure it out plz.

Edited on 01/19/2014 at 12:20:55 PM PST

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Jan 19, 14 12:25 PM
This one was not easy to figure out. After visiting every place on the map several times, I stumbled upon the answer while staring at my screen wondering what I'd missed.
You need more than the four parts of the gun. The note on the door of the Rescue Station says go to hairdresser's place. Stay outside. Do NOT go into hair salon. The police will ride by on his bike. Click on him to speak. Then wait until he peddles back and click on him again. He'll say "take the key". The key will show up in your inventory. Go back to the Rescue Station and use the key to open the door. When you go in, there will be a hidden object scene. After you collect all of the items, go back to your hotel room and the gun parts will put themselves together. Then follow the note to go to your next clue destination.

Got this from(Menu7) in another thread! I had to click on the officer 3 times before I got the key. Good Luck

Edited on 01/19/2014 at 12:34:02 PM PST

Go to: