ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

The ribbon in magicians hat

[Post New]by ValerieG on Jan 18, 14 9:09 AM
I keep clicking on the purple ribbon that is in the magicians hat, the hand appears but it won't pick up the ribbon. The hint just tells me to click there but ?????

Without a walkthrough, I am stuck unless a helpful little fishie is swimming by to offer some help ?

Edited on 01/18/2014 at 2:08:25 PM PST

Re:The riboon in magicians hat

[Post New]by healthy921 on Jan 18, 14 12:03 PM
I,m stuck where the cursor point to the purple ribbon , but it won,t do anything

[Post New]by Krinzel on Jan 18, 14 1:46 PM
I wish I knew the answer to the ribbon and hat...I have the thread and needle, but although the hint suggests using the needle and thread on the hat, it just grasps without effect. How on heavens name do you get the thread and needle to work. I see one cannot advance without doing this task. Cruel game is what it is.

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by ValerieG on Jan 18, 14 2:07 PM
I don't have the needle and thread, maybe that's what I need to get the ribbon.

Where did you find those things? I think I went to every room and the hint ALWAYS points me back to the magician's room, so I'm stumped now where to find it

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Re:The ribbon in magicians hat

[Post New]by ValerieG on Jan 18, 14 5:47 PM
I found the needle and thread...finally....going back to the magicians room and see if I can get past the purple ribbon.

Fishies, feel free to give me some advise here....I'm drowning

abcwxy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:The ribbon in magicians hat

[Post New]by abcwxy on Jan 19, 14 4:03 PM
The ribbon is a long length of ribbon in the hat that must be pulled out of the hat, this is why the hand is still on the ribbon, keep pulling until all of the ribbon is out of the hat, then the click on the hat for it to come apart and need mending, then use the needle and thread. I this helps....

Go to: