msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

to my friends

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Jan 18, 14 2:41 PM
to those who send gifts , i apologize in advance that as of this time i am unable to get in & return the favors, #3160 ,as soon as the glitch is fixed i will return the favors

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:to my friends

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 19, 14 5:06 PM
I just went through the friends wish list, and saw the name "Isis" and next to it in brackets it said: Out of town. It also says so next to the name in the Friends list itself.

Question: Are you Isis, msdawn01? And whether or not, how do you get that "out of town" added ?

batgirl25
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by batgirl25 on Jan 19, 14 5:47 PM
Valdy,
I believe Isis is Audreyfavre.

Edit:
PS:

My player name is Steel Ivy, I usually remember to add my player name at the end of my posts as it is confusing when our player names are different than our Bfg account names.

Edited on 01/19/2014 at 6:00:49 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 19, 14 5:55 PM
Thanks batgirl. I do wish everyone would keep their own name. It's hard for me to remember who everyone is here and in the game, and I keep running to the Codes thread to see what peeps say who they are.

Anyway... my question still stands about the "out of town" message.

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Jan 19, 14 6:27 PM
Valdy wrote:Thanks batgirl. I do wish everyone would keep their own name. It's hard for me to remember who everyone is here and in the game, and I keep running to the Codes thread to see what peeps say who they are.

Anyway... my question still stands about the "out of town" message.

You can edit your name in the game at will, and it seems like you can edit it as many times as you'd like, so perhaps they put their name, then "out of town" themselves? So their in-game name reads "Isis (out of town)"? That's the only thing I can think of.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 19, 14 6:43 PM
Oh, I see. Thank you, Imberis. That makes a lot of sense. I didn't know how else they could have gotten that message behind their names.

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Jan 19, 14 7:28 PM
no i am not "isis" or out of town" just dawn is fine , i don't know how out of town got there ,since i can't get into the game anymore ... perhaps that's the developers way of saying i'm on hold

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 19, 14 7:40 PM
msdawn... Imberis and batgirl have already explained both in the previous posts.

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Jan 19, 14 9:11 PM
ok i'm just sleeping through my posts

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Jan 21, 14 8:45 AM
Valdy wrote:Oh, I see. Thank you, Imberis. That makes a lot of sense. I didn't know how else they could have gotten that message behind their names.

You're welcome! It does seem like it could create a bit of confusion, because you can just change your name whenever you like and it could be completely different. Then I'd never keep track of friends/gifts! LoL

Go to: