HELP: Gun Assembly

[Post New]by Sweetcoakley on Jan 18, 14 5:20 PM
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I believe I have all components of the gun (4 parts total - gun, spring, bullet clip and bullets) and I've went back to my room at the Hotel but the gun is not assembling itself.

Been stuck here for 2 days, can someone please help me?

Menu7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:HELP: Gun Assembly

[Post New]by Menu7 on Jan 18, 14 7:43 PM
This one was not easy to figure out. After visiting every place on the map several times, I stumbled upon the answer while staring at my screen wondering what I'd missed.
You need more than the four parts of the gun. The note on the door of the Rescue Station says go to hairdresser's place. Stay outside. Do NOT go into hair salon. The police will ride by on his bike. Click on him to speak. Then wait until he peddles back and click on him again. He'll say "take the key". The key will show up in your inventory. Go back to the Rescue Station and use the key to open the door. When you go in, there will be a hidden object scene. After you collect all of the items, go back to your hotel room and the gun parts will put themselves together. Then follow the note to go to your next clue destination.

[Post New]by Sweetcoakley on Jan 18, 14 11:14 PM
Thank you so much! Couldn't figure this out to save my life.

[Post New]by blackfaerie11 on Jan 19, 14 11:55 AM
You are awesome, thanks! I didn't know I had to go back to the hotel room.

Edited on 01/19/2014 at 11:55:47 AM PST

[Post New]by ctincali on Jan 20, 14 12:47 PM
where is the gun clip??

esthers2
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by esthers2 on Jan 25, 14 6:42 PM
where is rescue station

Go to: