how do you get two kids or babies?

[Post New]by carriesdavis on Jan 18, 14 6:29 PM
My family home says it gets 2 adults 2 kids and 2 babies, How do you get the second? I have 1 kid and 1 baby already. I tried adding a second bed to the room....idk...can anyone help me?

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

Re:how do you get two kids or babies?

[Post New]by Valkara on Jan 18, 14 10:05 PM
Have you built the bathroom yet? For some bizarre reason I got a baby crawling around the bathroom as soon as I built that - and that was before building the baby's room (I got another baby when I did that).

SnowBunnyB16
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,493 Posts

[Post New]by SnowBunnyB16 on Jan 19, 14 3:32 AM
I'm pretty sure more kids show up as you add more rooms but you have no control over what or when they show up. I too have a baby crawling in the bathroom. I tried putting a toy in the doorway to block her from getting in once she was out but every time I click on design to add or move a toy she's back in there.

[Post New]by Disavowed1 on Jan 20, 14 5:03 PM
From what I've seen the residents appear randomly when you add new rooms.
The mother first, then a teenager, a baby, a younger teeager and a final baby, with the father figure the last to appear.

SnowBunnyB16
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,493 Posts

[Post New]by SnowBunnyB16 on Jan 20, 14 6:10 PM
Disavowed1 wrote:From what I've seen the residents appear randomly when you add new rooms.
The mother first, then a teenager, a baby, a younger teeager and a final baby, with the father figure the last to appear.

I didn't get them in that order. It may depend on what room you add next, but that's just my opinion.

[Post New]by mayflower20 on Feb 9, 14 6:11 PM
It depends on order of rooms you unlock.you get 1st resident with living room,Other parent with master bedroom, 1babywith baby's room,another when bathroom opened,1kid with kid's room and lastly 2nd kid at random stage.
I hope it helps.

girlgotgame
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by girlgotgame on Feb 20, 14 10:49 PM
I built my bathroom before my master bedroom, so the baby showed up before the daddy. Should I call Maury Povich?

Go to: