Memaslove
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Gypsy

[Post New]by Memaslove on Mar 16, 09 11:44 AM
Can not get gypsy to show the way keeps saying know your enemy's, developed film, turned lights back on, have to be missing something, help please.
memaslove

julie2753
Clownfish
Clownfish
542 Posts

Re:Gypsy

[Post New]by julie2753 on Mar 16, 09 2:13 PM
Same thats all she tells me, she does not point the way.

fotune19
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by fotune19 on Mar 16, 09 5:56 PM
go back to janos room and click on the books again u must had missed oneon the desk. rgen she will show u.

julie2753
Clownfish
Clownfish
542 Posts

[Post New]by julie2753 on Mar 16, 09 7:38 PM
Hi, went back to the Inn and went into janos room, clicked on all the books and documents, went back to the gypsie and she still would not point the way. I must be really stupid i dont know what else to do. I have a massive headache so am calling it a day. Thanks for trying to help me.

[Post New]by aw1106 on Mar 16, 09 9:04 PM
I'm having the same problem. It suuuucks.

julie2753
Clownfish
Clownfish
542 Posts

[Post New]by julie2753 on Mar 17, 09 5:41 PM
I have just been back to the liberary and started again got to the gypsie and you guessed it. !!!!!!!!!!!! she still wont show me the way. Have done the walkthrough word for word so what is left???

Nanner7506
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Nanner7506 on Mar 17, 09 9:42 PM
I was stuck there for a long time too. Be sure and check all the pages of your objectives. Seems like I had to do that alot and it got me through. Did you give the gramaphone to Ionel?

Memaslove
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Memaslove on Mar 18, 09 6:02 AM
Go back to Janos room take the envelope and examine it with mag. glass, then take Janos note the one with Sonntag etc. and numbers examine it with mag. glass then save. This is what I forgot to do was to check his note, from there go to attic and hook up player,then to dispensary and develop film go talk with her she should show you the way.
memaslove

Edited on 03/18/2009 at 6:05:01 AM PST

MissisT
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by MissisT on Mar 18, 09 7:14 AM
I finally got the gypsy to speak. With me I went back to Maria's room and looked at all the paintings again. I took the magnifier and checked the bottom right hand corner of the paintings by clicking on them. Then I clicked on the book in the box in the bottom drawer. "Know who your friends are, or some such thing" I can't remember the exact quote. After that I talked to the gypsy and she finally answered. Hope this helps.

julie2753
Clownfish
Clownfish
542 Posts

[Post New]by julie2753 on Mar 18, 09 2:23 PM
Thank you all for your help, the gypsie has pointed the way at last so off we go down a new path, this game is so good but when you get stuck, you really get stuck.

[Post New]by enjoywithus on Mar 27, 09 7:28 AM
I'v done everthing and she still won't help me,all she said was : know who your enanmies are - now what does that mean I need help or Iam going to pull my hair out.PLEASE

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Mar 28, 09 3:18 PM
I'm beginning to think that this part in the game is different for everyone playing. Some of you will get the go ahead by doing certain things, whereas others who do the same things, are not getting the go ahead. I for example had to give Lionel the gramphone and get his slingshot, before I got the go ahead, even though I had already done everything else.

Go to: