ladiedidee
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Wow what a disappointment

[Post New]by ladiedidee on Jan 19, 14 9:52 AM
city of fools was one of the best games I have played in years. so when I saw the characters in this game I was so excited !! well let me tell you I was so disappointed. the city of fools took me three days to finish and then I realized I didn't play it right and had another way to play it. that took me four days to replay and finish. this one took two and a half hours and there was way to many hog scenes. it was to easy and you cant roam the city like you can in city of fools.
WHAT A REAL LET DOWN. THE DEVELOPER SHOULD BE ASHAME

Menu7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Wow what a disappointment

[Post New]by Menu7 on Jan 20, 14 7:07 AM
I agree...this game is VERY disappointing.

[Post New]by BDavis4U on Jan 20, 14 11:18 AM
Yes it is really a let down from City Of Fools, I guess we are the fools now.

[Post New]by heatherington on Jan 20, 14 1:05 PM
It is a disappointment because they wouldn't let you roam around like you could do before. When they took away that option, it sort of ruined it for me. However, it was nice seeing all our old friends again, even though we didn't get to see everybody. However, it was a nice challenge for a couple hours.

Oh, I was going to say that it is a bit tricky cause they put items in your inventory that you don't notice and you either wonder where it came from or you wonder when you are faced with a problem what to do because you didn't realize that you had what you needed all the time.

Edited on 01/20/2014 at 1:06:57 PM PST

jenaBoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by jenaBoo on Jan 24, 14 2:56 PM
OMG i ! I am sofa KING pissed off!!! i was so excited to play this game,waited forever for a sequel! i finished in under 2.5 ours.. this sucks!!! what a crappy way to get a few bucks Bigfish!!!! jeez. i have over 400 games and none have made me this angry! im seriously rethinking my purchases here... wow.

[Post New]by NewReviews on Jan 29, 14 12:29 PM
I agree with BDavis4U ... we are now the 'fools'.

Go to: