bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Shadow Shelter forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 20, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Shadow Shelter forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Shadow Shelter players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Shadow Shelter forum

[Post New]by cd1123 on Jan 21, 14 4:58 AM
How does it end?

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jan 21, 14 4:15 PM
Did anyone else have a hard time finding the billiard room. I did. I finally found it by sheer luck. It seems that is how I find everything in this game.

[Post New]by earthwalker on Jan 23, 14 11:21 AM
I'm stuck at the gate. I have the hand, the thistle,the medallion that looks like an owl and the mirror w/ the name. I can't get anything to go anywhere. sigh. Any tips? Thanks

[Post New]by earthwalker on Jan 23, 14 11:23 AM
This does seem to be a 'learn as you go' game.

mmdgaston
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by mmdgaston on Jan 23, 14 12:20 PM
where is the billard room?????please???

[Post New]by earthwalker on Jan 23, 14 10:10 PM
Billard room, from the scene with the hand have you gone to the left? there will be the dorr to the dining room and the stairs. left again and the door to the billiard room is there.

cllarsen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by cllarsen on Jan 27, 14 2:41 PM
How do you get past the little boy on your way to the billiard room? I go upstairs and the boy is there with his hands out and poof, I am back downstairs, I don't even have time to get anything from my inventory? Please help. thank you

cllarsen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by cllarsen on Jan 27, 14 2:48 PM
Hey sorry everyone, I was wrong about the billiard room being upstairs. You go left at the bottom of the stairs and there are more rooms there. Yep I just entered the billiard room. Thanks all for your help, I really appreciate it.

cllarsen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by cllarsen on Jan 27, 14 4:03 PM
Hey sorry everyone, I was wrong about the billiard room being upstairs. You go left at the bottom of the stairs and there are more rooms there. Yep I just entered the billiard room. Thanks all for your help, I really appreciate it.

[Post New]by earthwalker on Jan 27, 14 6:19 PM
You're welcome. Hey if you get to the very end and get through it, see if you can answer my question before . Thanks ahead of time.

[Post New]by glennp3 on Feb 11, 14 12:50 PM
HOW TO SPELL BOYS NAME?

[Post New]by myherokevin on Feb 11, 14 9:25 PM
eric is the boys name

[Post New]by myherokevin on Feb 11, 14 9:29 PM
how do you open the safe on the wall you can't see the numbers i know it's 541 but on the knobs you can't see the numbers can anyone help thank you

[Post New]by lucianne on Feb 13, 14 10:46 AM
I had the mirror, but now it's gone. How do I get past the boy near the end without it? Thanks

[Post New]by shaz24 on Feb 15, 14 9:18 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Shadow Shelter forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Shadow Shelter players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
help dancing dolls hoe does it go stuck 4 weeks now 3 doll how do i meak them dance witch order do i pul the squares at the bottom

[Post New]by LoriAnn23 on Feb 16, 14 4:42 PM
help with dancing dolls?

[Post New]by txblueyes on Feb 17, 14 5:04 AM
bpurdum2 wrote:Did anyone else have a hard time finding the billiard room. I did. I finally found it by sheer luck. It seems that is how I find everything in this game.

[Post New]by txblueyes on Feb 17, 14 5:11 AM
can someone please tell me how to get into the billard room I have the round disk thing and am at he point where you click on the chandelier then go to the billard room. Ithink the vround disk is suppose to fit in the doorby the room with the chandilier but it won"t go. I have restarted this game 4 times and every time I get to this point I cannot go any further. Please help. I have b een stuck here forever. I really would like tyo finish the game. Why was there no walk through for this one ?

[Post New]by shortstuff9559 on Mar 13, 14 1:45 PM
Well i am stuck in the hall with picture and stained glass .It is showing me nothing .Still need two pieces stain glass . Need two pieces piano roll and one pool ball . Have hat,3 matches,left glove,stamp with o ,locket ,stamp with triangle, wig and raid road tracks. Please help .

Go to: