rainsoft
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

dancing dolls

[Post New]by rainsoft on Jan 20, 14 5:48 AM
the clue for the dancing dolls is green, red, and yellow. However, how do you implement the clue.

Re:dancing dolls

[Post New]by lklein5259 on Jan 20, 14 6:54 AM
all blocks red then all green blocks then al yellow blocks

Kapoho7
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Kapoho7 on Jan 20, 14 12:34 PM
I have tried both your color combinations and neither works. Is it player specific? I'm stuck. Please help?

MamaTraci
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by MamaTraci on Jan 20, 14 12:37 PM
Click on each block until it turns to the color in order first select red then pull hand on left one doll dances. Repeat for green then for yellow the center will lift up an you can take the item

Kapoho7
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Kapoho7 on Jan 20, 14 12:44 PM
Still not working. Where did you find the right color combination?

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Jan 20, 14 1:15 PM
I don't recall that the colors needed to be done in any order - did you put the heads on the dolls yet?

Kapoho7
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Kapoho7 on Jan 20, 14 2:17 PM
Thanks! I finally got it.

[Post New]by mashpotatobaby on Jan 23, 14 1:16 PM
Ignore the colored diamond shapes. Go through every row and first make sure all the green diamond shapes are visible, in any order I think, then pull lever. The choose all red diamond shapes and pull lever. A shape will pop up under the red doll. Then do all diamond green shapes and pull lever again. then the shape will be accessible and you can take it. Just be sure you pull level after choosing all green, then all red, then all yellow. The melody has nothing to do with puzzle.

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

[Post New]by gailgo on Jan 25, 14 5:24 AM
Oh thank you mashpotatobaby for the tip, was ready to pull my hair out with different combos...was overthinking it...

[Post New]by puppynurse on Jan 26, 14 2:44 PM
the hint for the dancing dolls is hidden in the cabinet I think that is where it came from there is another hint hidden in the rocking horse nonetheless each doll has a color make all the shapes yellow, then all green then all red I really dont think the order matters pull the handle before changing the colors

Go to: