have just finished the game it was great

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:completed the game

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 20, 14 10:05 AM
Congratulations Nicklin60

That's really impressive!! I'm enjoying it too, but it has to be one of the most vexing games ever. I can't even find the kitchen!

You do realise we are all going to be all over you like a rash now asking for help.

Edited on 01/20/2014 at 10:11:15 AM PST

[Post New]by pattijean13 on Jan 20, 14 10:37 AM
Great! I just got down in the cellar and cannot find out what to do with my silver mirror with the demon's name and the thistle? Where do they go?

LOLOVESHOG
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by LOLOVESHOG on Jan 20, 14 11:12 AM
HELP NICK! I can't get the music to the music box right . PLEASE HELP ME?

lemarmot
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

completed the game

[Post New]by lemarmot on Jan 20, 14 11:38 AM
nicklin60 wrote:have just finished the game it was great

will you write a walk thru for us, please?

I'm stuck in the main hall with a lot of stuff in my inventory, but can't get ahead from here - up the stairs, the kid stops me

Janice

Oldgamer99
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Oldgamer99 on Jan 20, 14 11:43 AM
HELP!!!! I'm at the gate to battle the demon but don't know what to do now. Nothing shows on the map and the hint button says Nothing to do Here. I have the hand, thistle, door medal and mirror. Using any/all of these on the gear spots yielded no response.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 20, 14 12:02 PM
Ermm, you guys. I didn't mean that literally. It was meant kind of 'tongue in cheek'.

I think if you all made a help thread of your own that might be the way to go.

You are ahead of me, Oldgamer99, LOLOVESHOG or Pattyjean.

But @ Janice, if you are looking for the billiard room, you don't need to deal with the kid right now. Go left (point your cursor near the bottom left of your screen) to move there first.

Edited on 01/20/2014 at 12:09:09 PM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jan 20, 14 12:18 PM
<<You do realise we are all going to be all over you like a rash now asking for help>>

Lol Tiger!!! You have such a way with words.
or is that psychic prediction.......lollollololololol

If someone writes a Walkthrough, I might consider buying this.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 20, 14 12:28 PM
I can't curb my silly British humour at times, Tookat.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Jan 20, 14 12:59 PM
Oldgamer99 wrote:HELP!!!! I'm at the gate to battle the demon but don't know what to do now. Nothing shows on the map and the hint button says Nothing to do Here. I have the hand, thistle, door medal and mirror. Using any/all of these on the gear spots yielded no response.

insert the door medal, that opens the door then throw the mirror and the thistle at the demon. After doing so you will see some blue shining parts all around the demon and you need to collet this as quick as possible. The parts will form a kind of plate on the right side, if this is complete the hand goes there

Edited on 01/20/2014 at 1:00:12 PM PST

lemarmot
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by lemarmot on Jan 20, 14 2:25 PM
just dealt with the four skulls and received a blue glove ... now I'm looking at a family portrait of man and woman and demon kid - a cash register keeps coming up with different letters - the tasks page says I have to find the name of the son for the safe code

I think I have to do something about that cash register - can you help me here, please

also, what about the blue glove? I tried ton put it on the portrait in the hall, but won't take it

ho hum .... I like this game but it's not easy peasy

Janice

Edited on 01/20/2014 at 3:05:56 PM PST

Oldgamer99
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Oldgamer99 on Jan 20, 14 3:34 PM
I think something's wrong with mine. First of all, the only part of the screen that doesn't change to gears is the door and now I had to close down because the game froze.

Re:Fighting the Demon

[Post New]by cautiousnj on Jan 20, 14 9:06 PM
Okay I guess we have to collect all the roman??? letters to defeat the Demon but I guess I am not fast enough. I am in the basement I believe its the end but I am not fast enough to defeat the darn demon. hahahahaha

Re:Game does freeze throughout the game

[Post New]by cautiousnj on Jan 20, 14 9:08 PM
I just hit the windows button bottom keyboard on left Microsoft button plus the escape just to minimize the screen. The game loads when it is about to do something and so freezes but will go back into game mode. Good Luck all. I am at the Demon in the Basement but I don't want this to be the end of the game. This is the first game I liked in a long time. I didn't even mind doing the HOS because you received something important for the game. Loved it.

[Post New]by cautiousnj on Jan 20, 14 9:17 PM
Okay I did complete the game. You have to get all the blue letters there are two of them to complete the shape next to the beast. You do not have to put the hand anywhere until the beast is killed by beating him fast enough by clicking on all the blue letters. Once that is done there is a stone in the back of the room on the right that you put the hand in. Then look at your map and you will see you go back to the front where the hand used to be which is the front door. Place the plank wood over the whole in the floor of the door way. Enter into sunlight and flowers and the ghosts of everyone leaves. End scene.

[Post New]by pattiornot on Jan 21, 14 12:40 AM
I tried to insert the owl door medal and it will not stick. is this a tech. problem or is it me. pattio

[Post New]by elvenstardragon on Jan 21, 14 5:30 AM
Tiger2010 wrote: Congratulations Nicklin60

That's really impressive!! I'm enjoying it too, but it has to be one of the most vexing games ever. I can't even find the kitchen!

You do realise we are all going to be all over you like a rash now asking for help.

I can't find the kitchen either. Can someone please help?

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 21, 14 5:50 AM
Hi Elvenstardragon,

Minesita saved the day for me last evening and told me. In the main hall with the staircase (no need to go upstairs yet), point your cursor towards the bottom of the screen on the left and you'll get a new area come up which includes the kitchen.... confounding game! LOL

lornaovenden1
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by lornaovenden1 on Jan 21, 14 6:36 AM
I KEEP TRYING TO INSERT THE DOOR MEDAL BUT IT WON'T ACCEPT IT - WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 21, 14 6:41 AM
lornaovenden1 wrote:I KEEP TRYING TO INSERT THE DOOR MEDAL BUT IT WON'T ACCEPT IT - WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Did you charge it first?

Go to: