belle1028
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

opinion on this game

[Post New]by belle1028 on Jan 20, 14 2:04 PM
Just finished this game. Best one I've played in a long time! It really made me think. Hope there are more coming like this one soon.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:opinion on this game

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 20, 14 3:54 PM
I agree with you, belle1028. Once you get to know how to go about doing this one it's a really good, spooky SE.

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Jan 20, 14 4:37 PM
I, too, agree with you Belle. I love love love games like this. I hate the hand holding, bright, fully little helper games that have been the norm of late. This (even thought it has plenty of HOS) reminds me of a true adventure game where the player actually was able to think. What a concept I'm also a huge lover of animals. Have a house full of them here. I'm not seeing the "animal cruelty" others are describing. These are stuffed animals. It's the demons possessing them that you are attacking. Bottom line, if one is not a fan of creepy, do not play creepy games. I am not a fan of fairy tales, thus, I don't play fairy tale games.

Edited on 01/20/2014 at 4:43:20 PM PST

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jan 20, 14 11:47 PM
I too am really liking this game. Truly a haunted house mystery, with the atmosphere I expect to see. The devs really did a great job of portraying these aspects. And that hand is something else, lol. I really appreciate what they did with this one.

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Jan 25, 14 2:45 AM
I couldn't buy this game fast enough.
No handholding. I disabled the tutorial.
It really creeped me out, I loved it.

Go to: