bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Awakening Kingdoms Tips and Tricks available!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 20, 14 3:44 PM
Having troubles in your game? We can help!

Check out the free Tips and Tricks for Awakening Kingdoms on our blog!

Just click on the tab Game Walkthroughs above where you can enter some keywords to search for your game, or you can use the alphabetically ordered list under the search option.

Or you can click on the link below:

Awakening Kingdoms Tips and Tricks

If you're looking for a specific item or puzzle, try using your browser's search function by pressing keyboard keys CTRL and F at the same time, bringing up your search bar. Enter a keyword like “SPOON” and hit enter to jump to sections containing that word.

Happy gaming!

bfgDeveron

Edited on 01/20/2014 at 3:45:41 PM PST

Re:Awakening Kingdoms Tips and Tricks available!

[Post New]by MckenzieRaider_7 on Jan 20, 14 5:11 PM
I'm having difficulties trying to figure out how to play Apricus Plaza's second level. The instructions when it first openned up didn't stay on long enough for me to read. Here there are a number of colored buttons with 5 or 6 squares below them that, when I hit them change to different images. If someone could help me out I would appreciate it.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jan 21, 14 2:50 AM
I don't remember that game but I do remember puzzles where the instructions were so vague I had no idea what they wanted. So I would ask my 'Buddy' each step, wait for him to recharge and let him do the next step etc. It's slow but you don't loose your energy by giving up. When 'Buddy' is done-then I get the concept, but you don't need to do the puzzle again anyway.

[Post New]by jennyael on Jan 28, 14 6:19 PM
MckenzieRaider_7

If I remember the correct puzzle. It is a musical staff, and the buttons are moved up or down till you get them to the correct note line for the puzzle. If you hit play, any button that turns red is two away from where it needs to be, turns yellow then it is one line away from where it need to be. If the button turns green, then it is in the correct place. Hope this helps you.

[Post New]by Heaven4me on Feb 12, 14 1:53 PM
I am having trouble finding the ring in Mystic
Copse. Even when I hit the hint button, it says there's nothing here. I can not go any further in the game until I resolve this. Can any one help. Thanks

[Post New]by CarrierPidgeon on Feb 13, 14 5:13 AM
Ok, does anyone know the pattern needed for Fahleens` mini game (3) as I have 95 needle and threads and I want to do this ?? Thanks !!

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Feb 13, 14 8:35 AM
CarrierPidgeon wrote:Ok, does anyone know the pattern needed for Fahleens` mini game (3) as I have 95 needle and threads and I want to do this ?? Thanks !!

Okay the X is a filled box the O is blank

XXOXX
OXXXO
OOXOO
OOXOO
OXXXO

Think wine glass if the pattern helps

[Post New]by CarrierPidgeon on Feb 17, 14 3:34 AM
Thank you very much for and I did work it out after a long while...Only problem now is finding Hairy Glass, any ideas???

angelfiche
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by angelfiche on Feb 25, 14 11:58 AM
I'm not sure if this is an obvious tip but to gain more energy I left the game on overnight and when I went back to it the following morning my energy bar had filled to maximum so I didn't need to waste valuable coins in the store on energy snacks

[Post New]by fairywings2006 on Mar 2, 14 11:18 AM
can someone tell me the picture code in the old capsule in apricus plazza am stuck

frosteen
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by frosteen on Mar 25, 14 10:43 AM
angelfiche wrote:I'm not sure if this is an obvious tip but to gain more energy I left the game on overnight and when I went back to it the following morning my energy bar had filled to maximum so I didn't need to waste valuable coins in the store on energy snacks

Did you have to disable your screen saver?

DianeSS42
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by DianeSS42 on Apr 16, 14 1:18 AM
I am having problems the dock's 'game' using the book to place the icons - I finally figured it out and can place everything but the jewels - since the others work for me, I don't think it's my 'placement' but just cannot get through this level since I cannot get this to work! Driving me crazy!

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks...

[Post New]by KLG_913 on Jul 1, 14 11:45 PM
I need help adding friends. i want to add my sister but I don't know her code and i don't know mine to give it to her. Please help. Thank you very much.

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Aug 7, 14 8:59 PM
KLG_913 wrote:I need help adding friends. i want to add my sister but I don't know her code and i don't know mine to give it to her. Please help. Thank you very much.

Click on your avatar. This will show you your ID in the game. Your sister also can click on her avatar & it will show her ID. Then you both can add each other. I hope this helps.
Mamacass14

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Aug 7, 14 9:02 PM
DianeSS42 wrote:I am having problems the dock's 'game' using the book to place the icons - I finally figured it out and can place everything but the jewels - since the others work for me, I don't think it's my 'placement' but just cannot get through this level since I cannot get this to work! Driving me crazy!

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks...

Diane,

Several of us players had problems with placement. Have you tried to have your helper pet show placement? That helped alot of us stewards.
Mamacass14

[Post New]by angie_74 on Aug 13, 14 3:20 PM
For energy, I quit the game, go to the date time icon on my computer, up it to a day or two and voila!.... when I start up the game again, I have full energy without spending any coins to buy food. I also do this when I update houses, then I don't have to spend any of my crystals to speed up the progress.

amybeth714
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by amybeth714 on Aug 17, 14 12:19 PM
Hey Angie74! I used to do that on Found. I realized that it can cause big problems when there is an update. I stopped doing it then. Just my two cents.

[Post New]by Kjurado on Aug 17, 14 3:41 PM
Would someone be able to tell me where the "Yura's Festival" Quests are. I can't seem to find them. Many thanks in advance.

amybeth714
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by amybeth714 on Aug 17, 14 11:14 PM
I had the same problem! They are the same place all the quests are. They are the ones with a clock instead of a person.

[Post New]by lis1711 on Aug 21, 14 3:56 AM
I'm stuck on fairy dragon nest, I need to find the missing gems that has fallen out and also ancient pond with the missing eye. Can anyone help me get pass this point

Go to: