Shirm1
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Airlash Grove in Rosetum Gardens

[Post New]by Shirm1 on Jan 21, 14 7:36 AM
i completed the fairy quest preceding the quest to open Airlash Grove. I did NOT receive the item I needed to open Airlash Grove. i did see it, but I don't remember what it was. That quest no longer shows up so I can't do it again. What do I do now? I am stuck!

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Re:Airlash Grove in Rosetum Gardens

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 21, 14 6:31 PM
I just received a quest to find enchanted clippers in Dawnshadow but I played twice and did not get it. In this game it does not always give it to you right away but I do still have the quest listed.

Perhaps you should contact Big Fish?

Shirm1
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Shirm1 on Jan 21, 14 7:34 PM
Thank you. I will.

BFGMCFFAN
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by BFGMCFFAN on Jan 26, 14 12:00 PM
Amerzone wrote:I just received a quest to find enchanted clippers in Dawnshadow but I played twice and did not get it. In this game it does not always give it to you right away but I do still have the quest listed.

Perhaps you should contact Big Fish?

Same Problem here. played the Scene 8 times, but didn't get the enchanted clippers!

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Jan 26, 14 1:03 PM
I finally got the clippers, then had to clip the matching vines, but after clipping them.... nothing. I went to skip, but it charged a bunch of crystals. Not a happy camper.

mkinyon
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by mkinyon on Jan 27, 14 8:44 AM
When you run into these occasional puzzles which open new areas, you can just have your pet solve them for you. I did that with the vine puzzle because I found it difficult to tell if I had selected a vine or not. (Maybe my screen brightness wasn't set well, I really don't know.) You have to wait a while for your pet to take his nap after every hint, but that's better than paying too many crystals for a skip.

Shirm1
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Shirm1 on Feb 12, 14 4:32 PM
I contacted Big Fish and the response and help that I received was awesome. BUT, I still do not have the clippers that I need to complete this quest. Since I can't complete the quest, I have not been able to go further. I am still STUCK. I have spent a modest amount of money to purchase items and I am disappointed that my +$73 that I have paid to BIG Fish in the last 2 months,(not ALL on Awakening) doesn't seem to benefit me. Should BoomZap be looking into this? Again, my appreciation to the Big Fish tech who tried to solve my problem. As of today, I will seriously re-think my monthly payment to Big Fish.

Edited on 02/12/2014 at 4:33:47 PM PST

Go to: