pammyjupp
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Through the Mirror in the bathroom

[Post New]by pammyjupp on Jan 21, 14 7:49 AM
Cannot fathom out how to get through the door, have placed left armour arms upright but cannot fathom out how the other one works. Help someone please!!

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

Through the Mirror in the bathroom

[Post New]by minesita on Jan 21, 14 11:49 AM
pammyjupp wrote:Cannot fathom out how to get through the door, have placed left armour arms upright but cannot fathom out how the other one works. Help someone please!!

Hi Pam ,

Look at the journal, it's a picture of the two armors . The right one have one arm extended, the other as a L.
If you do correctly you will have a hammer and another tool, then the door opens.

Good luck ,
M.

Re:Through the Mirror in the bathroom

[Post New]by VirginiaLady on Jan 22, 14 1:44 PM
I must be really dense! I can't seem to get the knights in the right positions and for some reason I don't have the blueprint. I have gone back to the beginning and cannot find anywhere that has been completed! Please help!

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Jan 22, 14 2:31 PM
VirginiaLady wrote:I must be really dense! I can't seem to get the knights in the right positions and for some reason I don't have the blueprint. I have gone back to the beginning and cannot find anywhere that has been completed! Please help!

You need to pull the horse toy's tail and it's coming the blueprint! (In the playroom).

Read the tasks in the journal, it's helped me!
Also you should have a ! sign in the map top right!

Good luck ,
M.

[Post New]by VirginiaLady on Jan 22, 14 2:49 PM
Thank you so very much! I have just been going in circles...again Thank You!

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Jan 22, 14 3:01 PM
VirginiaLady wrote:Thank you so very much! I have just been going in circles...again Thank You!

You're welcome!
Glad you can finish the game ,
M.

pammyjupp
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by pammyjupp on Jan 28, 14 8:44 AM
Thanks. Will follow journal and hope for the best.

Go to: