Cornishwizard
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Ghost Ships

[Post New]by Cornishwizard on Jan 21, 14 8:33 AM
How do you sink the Ghost Ships being as the Towers can't see them? I do recall something about one of the cannon towers being capable of it, but to obtain that weapon, a score of 500 had to be clocked up in order to purchase this cannon which resembles a multi barreled machine gun. By the time sufficient funds have been obtained to get this cannon, the majority of the damage has been done. ie most of the Ghost Ships had entered the Fort and the number of lives left was very low. The green toxic gas, the fire burst cloud, the iceberg has no effect, so how is this problem solved?

jellypuppy
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Ghost Ships

[Post New]by jellypuppy on Jan 21, 14 5:49 PM
It is not the upgraded cannon tower but the cheaper upgraded gun tower that can make invisible ships appear. This is the first upgraded form you can obtain that is blue/purple in color. Also, any time invisible enemies take damage they are visible. If you don't have the required tower, try using spells when the enemies are in range of several towers and they may be targeted for those few moments they are visible.

lindaa1
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by lindaa1 on Jan 23, 14 4:22 AM
Also the gold mine shows up invisible enemies within a radius of it after it is fully upgraded to the one with the fire icon (not the teleport one).

Cornishwizard
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Cornishwizard on Jan 27, 14 12:48 PM
Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a try.

Go to: