alisphunt
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Level 10

[Post New]by alisphunt on Jan 21, 14 1:17 PM
So frustrated...I cannot get past level 10. I build a mine and upgrade once to keep money flowing to upgrade all weapons but just as i make wave 7 I die..lol

Any suggestions?

jellypuppy
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Level 10

[Post New]by jellypuppy on Jan 21, 14 6:07 PM
I think artillery placement is key in this level. There are two short paths that carry large waves to the castle. On the short path that begins on the lower left corner, consider putting an artillery tower on one of the two positions that flank the entrance. Then place an artillery tower on the middle spot of small island. These two artillery towers will thin the wave enough that the other towers on the path have a chance to take care of them. Now on the short path that begins on the lower right, you already have one artillery tower on the small island. Put another on the outside lower right portion of the castle island. These two towers will thin the other short path wave.

The last thing of note is that this level contains invisible enemies. You will need to have a support tower (fully upgraded mine) or a fully upgraded gun tower (the blue one) to make these enemies visible. I like an upgraded gun on the right side of the little island.

See if that helps.

alisphunt
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Level 10

[Post New]by alisphunt on Jan 22, 14 8:24 AM
These are great suggestions....thanks so much. I can't wait to try them!

Go to: