cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

In the room with the bear..........

[Post New]by cheekyoops on Jan 21, 14 1:25 PM
I've put the trap on the bear's leg, and another animal is lunging at me. In my inventory, I have a pool ball, stick, knife, rifle, stained glass pieces, paper with holes. None of them stop the animal. There is also a cross bow on the floor that I can pick up, but that doesn't stop the animal. The hint button points to a fish above the door.

What am I supposed to do?

Thanks.

Re:In the room with the bear..........

[Post New]by VirginiaLady on Jan 21, 14 1:29 PM
Look around every time an animal appears it will tell you which weapon to use to dispel the evil spirit. You just have to pick up the weapon and use it. I had a problem until I realized what was going on!

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 22, 14 9:45 AM
As VirginiaLady says, plus also look for glowing pictures/paintings to tell you which weapon to use.

[Post New]by mashpotatobaby on Jan 22, 14 11:04 AM
the harpoon in the lower right corner should be aimed at the fish on the ceiling/wall; the trap is for the bear; the crossbow is for the boar; the rifle is for the pheasant. Clues as to which weapon to use are in the glowing picture frames. Don't aim at the monster coming at you, but rather at the stuffed items around the walls/ceiling. It is very dark to see some of the items.

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Jan 25, 14 2:48 AM
If the hint button is showing you the fish on the wall
then use the harpoon that is on the floor.
Don't try to load it on the crossbow like I did.

Good luck.

Go to: