jynxy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

any more games like this?

[Post New]by jynxy on Jan 21, 14 1:42 PM
This trilogy is the first time I've enjoyed a game like this especially as I could play on relaxed mode. Can anyone please recommend any other games as good as this that can be played untimed? I loved the story and the way of building and extending territory without being penalised for anything. I feel lost now it's over...

Re:any more games like this?

[Post New]by calton on Jan 24, 14 4:39 AM
You may want to check out the Westward series. I'm not sure if you can play untimed but it is a fun game of expansion and building with hidden secrets.

bowlmn
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by bowlmn on Jan 28, 14 9:10 PM
I agree with calton on the Westward series. Have played each one about 3 or 4 times. Plus, you get a sandbox mode with increasing difficulty at each level.

WW or WW3 has the tornado valley quest. Hint for this one, build small to start, and hoard resources for a while. then when you have enough, build like crazy.

good luck.

cmjones99
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by cmjones99 on Feb 3, 14 9:57 AM
Try "The Promised Land" and "Totem Tribe" - I love them. I have "Westward" and "Virtual Villagers" - it's a challenge to keep your people alive ("My Tribe" is another one). "The Happy Hereafter" was fun. "Moai" and "Many Years Ago" were okay, too. "Pioneer Lands" is one of my favorites, but it is timed. "Gemini Lost" was a good one to solve (you have to keep them alive in this one). The "Escape from Paradise" duo were decent games, too, and "The Island: Castaway" pair.

Anyone think of any others?

Beth87112
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Beth87112 on Feb 23, 14 3:11 PM
Virtual Families 1 & 2 are along the My Tribe line. VF2 is far, far superior. Try Northern Tales, 1 & 2 which can be played untimed. While Northern Tale is terrific, the second game is better. I am also thinking some of the Virtual Villagers. I liked the early ones.

Then there is... Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Game (FTP). Odyssey better describes the experience than Adventure Game. This is a BF/Elephant Game with an active Forum. I highly recommend this game.

jynxy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jynxy on Mar 1, 14 3:26 PM
thanks everyone for your suggestions...I will look into all of them xxx

Go to: