lemarmot
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

clock mechanism

[Post New]by lemarmot on Jan 21, 14 4:20 PM
I seem to be going thru this in tiny baby steps --- anyhow I'm near the end now (with a lot of help from my friends here), and I'm stumped again

I see the clock mechanism and the demon kid. The journal tells me to "collect the clock mechanism", but now clues about how to do that

could you help me again, please - sorry for being such a dunce

Janice

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

clock mechanism

[Post New]by minesita on Jan 21, 14 4:46 PM
lemarmot wrote:I seem to be going thru this in tiny baby steps --- anyhow I'm near the end now (with a lot of help from my friends here), and I'm stumped again

I see the clock mechanism and the demon kid. The journal tells me to "collect the clock mechanism", but now clues about how to do that

Janice

Do you have a hammer? You need to remove the wood from the clock, put the handle, and then ignore the boy and put the gears in the mechanism in the back according to the images.

Hope this help ,
M.

Re:clock mechanism

[Post New]by fuzzypinkslipper on Jan 21, 14 10:00 PM
Once you get the boards out and put the handle on, then you have to place all the parts on the clock, I had to use the hint buttons several times to get them all. Hope this helps.

lemarmot
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

clock mechanism

[Post New]by lemarmot on Jan 22, 14 10:59 AM
minesita wrote:
lemarmot wrote:I seem to be going thru this in tiny baby steps --- anyhow I'm near the end now (with a lot of help from my friends here), and I'm stumped again

Janice

Do you have a hammer? You need to remove the wood from the clock, put the handle, and then ignore the boy and put the gears in the mechanism in the back according to the images.

Hope this help ,
M.

I don't have a hammer, and I can't find one. I've looked in every room on every floor

I think I need the hammer to take out the wood ... also maybe this game is too hard for me, and I should look for another

Janice

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Jan 22, 14 2:39 PM
When you open the door where you have 2 armors, you receive a hammer and a handle. Then you can go to the clock.

lemarmot
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by lemarmot on Jan 22, 14 5:32 PM
minesita wrote:When you open the door where you have 2 armors, you receive a hammer and a handle. Then you can go to the clock.

I didn't receive the hammer and handle - is that the two armors you have to arrange after you enter from the mirror in the bathroom?

Now I'm determined to get on with this, and I won't quit

Janice

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Jan 22, 14 7:18 PM
lemarmot wrote:
minesita wrote:When you open the door where you have 2 armors, you receive a hammer and a handle. Then you can go to the clock.

I didn't receive the hammer and handle - is that the two armors you have to arrange after you enter from the mirror in the bathroom?

Janice

Yes Janice, that's !
Read where you can find the blueprint for the armors position!

Good luck ,
M.

lemarmot
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by lemarmot on Jan 22, 14 8:47 PM
minesita wrote:
lemarmot wrote:

Janice

Yes Janice, that's !
Read where you can find the blueprint for the armors position!

Good luck ,
M.

oh yes, I did that quite a long time ago - arranged them accordig to the blueprint, they opened the passage and I walked thru, but I didn't receive a hammer

I've been back and forth in the bathroom mirror so many times. I look and look for a hammer, but nothing there ... do you think it might be glitch in the game?

Janice
your help and suggestions are most appreciated

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Jan 23, 14 7:46 AM
Good morning Janice ,

I couldn't believe you finished the armors ! The left one, after you put exactly as the blueprint said, give you a mallet, hammer at the bottom.
The right one give you a handle (also at the bottom), then the doors opened!

Try uninstall and install the game again, if not solution it's a glitch (CS will help you!).

Please, let me know what happens , and good luck ,
M.

foxlyn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by foxlyn on Feb 14, 14 9:11 PM
After you put the two armoured robots together, not only does the door open to the clock tower, but something opens on the bottom of each robot. One of the items is a sledgehammer, I think the other was a handle.

Go to: