Some GOOD News?

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

Some GOOD News?

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 21, 14 4:24 PM
We are always complaining about what's not working ...what we can't seem to get done...what everything costs...who we're trying to mate and who won't get laid....and how much the dang things eat! Me too! Always something not happening the way I want....pffft!

Well since Sunday morning I have...breed one of the last Yools...transferred my first Erthereal, bought him a diamond mine and upgraded his castle.....saw the end of Christmas...the coming of an exciting new monster....bought Earth Island, upgraded the castle x2, hatched a Quartermaster(??) with another one in the breeder,,,and sent my first monster off to Gold!! So, I need to quit moaning and groaning and start looking at what I have accomplished and not what I haven't done yet.

Patience Grasshopper....touch the force Luke.....and "Release the Baby!" (you have to see The Groods) ....

What goal, task, or good MSM thing has happened to you so far this week??

DB_Guy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Some GOOD News?

[Post New]by DB_Guy on Jan 21, 14 4:34 PM
I think you're referring to the Quarrister.

DB_Guy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by DB_Guy on Jan 21, 14 4:43 PM
That's a good point. No game is perfect, and MSM is no exception. Thus far the only two evading me are the Grumpyre and the Jeeode. I probably would have had a Grumpyre were it not for the availability of the Yool (I am the proud owner of 3 of the little rascals ), and I'm not giving up.

Haven't had much luck with the Jeeode, but I've got a Scups baking in the Nursery to see if I have better luck with him.

I, too, just bought the Earth Island and have the first four monsters warbling away on it, my Shugafam is growing nicely - got a Shugabush, 2 Shuguitars, a Shugabeat and I think a Shugajo in the Nursery.

All that and a Plant Island in the top 500. Can't complain.

CaptainRambo
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by CaptainRambo on Jan 21, 14 4:52 PM
I was able to reach some good achievements in this past week. I purchased Water island and have the 4 basic monsters on it. Also, placed a mini-mine on Water island to increase the total number of mines to 5. I hatched and placed the Yool on Cold just before Christmas ended. I fed enough to place my Plant island Clamble on Gold island. I also have 2 remaining feedings for my Plant Island T-Rox until he goes on Gold island.
So I continue to progress, slowly but surely.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

Some GOOD News?

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jan 21, 14 5:33 PM
NewMexShelly wrote:
What goal, task, or good MSM thing has happened to you so far this week??

Well, in the past seven days, I still hadn't gotten any closer to breeding my first ghazt or jeeode BUT I did pretty well in the scratch off tickets. I won blabbit in my last nursery scratchoff, 1000 coins twice in the daily scratchoff and 2 more diamonds today. Not much to brag about, as far as goals go, but the diamonds I saved by winning blabbit will go into the pot for the smoochle if I'm unable to breed it when it becomes available. I send continued good luck to everyone for whatever you're striving for in this crazy game.

Zoppy
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

[Post New]by Zoppy on Jan 21, 14 5:44 PM
I'm glad to hear everybodies successes.

This past week I bred a second Jeeode on Water that I'm happy about because she'll get to stay there. I successfully just a minute ago bred a Sox. And I also just won 100 Diamonds in the scratch off which will let me buy a second Ghazt to stay on Plant Island.

You have to take the bad with the good. Which is why I love this game.

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 21, 14 6:32 PM
DB_Guy wrote:I think you're referring to the Quarrister.

Thank you! Military upbringing, too old to remember...and too lazy to go back to the game to find out for sure. LOLOL

But, he sure looks like he could be in charge of something if he wanted!

Edited on 01/21/2014 at 6:32:36 PM PST

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by kimberph on Jan 21, 14 6:39 PM
I just won 100 diamonds!!!

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 21, 14 6:52 PM
Yippeeeee! Everyone is going strong! You gotta love this game...it gives gray hairs with one hand and hands out thumpie dances with the other....

Sirlionheart
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by Sirlionheart on Jan 22, 14 12:34 AM
Zoppy, you got a Sox? WOW, see me turning green?

[Post New]by sareennwaters on Jan 22, 14 2:19 AM
Well I have a shugabush in the hatchery so I am feeling on top of the world!

Plus I sent my first monster (clamable) to Gold island, so that is the cherry on top!

ANDDDD I got 3 votes on my plant island

skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by skarabo on Jan 22, 14 4:04 AM
I've just placed my fifth Yool love these guys

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 22, 14 4:15 AM
sareennwaters wrote:Well I have a shugabush in the hatchery so I am feeling on top of the world!

Plus I sent my first monster (clamable) to Gold island, so that is the cherry on top!

ANDDDD I got 3 votes on my plant island

It's exciting getting that first monster to Gold huh? I did my first yesterday too! (T-Rox) At first I couldn't figure out what was wrong because there was no teleport tunnel showing on my Plant line-up when I clicked on him (like the Ethereals have) and I was thinking "Dang it's broke, what to do? What to do?", then I checked to be sure he really was 15...3 times!...and still no teleport either....then I... finally...went to gold and there was a little #1 in the Check In Box! Yeah!!! Click! Then I stared at him....and stared at him...............and finally he snapped at me! How sweet is that?

After this it's all gravy...but I'll never forget the first time....ever!

Everyone on your Islands!!

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Jan 22, 14 5:01 AM
The first thing this gal does every morning, right after making the beds that is, (talking about a strict Mother upbringing here Folks!) I run posthaste to my computer to see what marvelous things have happened on MSM overnight. So far this week = Much to the delight of Grand baby Sarah, I've hatch a much sot after Ghazt, I've placed 4 monster sweeties on Gold island, (baking all those goodies pheeeew!!) I learned how to turn down the volume on some really loud but very sweet monsters. Now I'm looking forward with barely held in excitement to all that the "Powers - that - Be" have in store for all us who love and enjoy this game so much.

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Jan 22, 14 6:41 AM
Got my computer back from the doctor and didn't loose any progress. My Wubbox is up and going. Placed a couple of monsters on Gold. I'm about at level 29 and a half. I'll be having a moving day when I reach 30. Going to re-do my islands. But on the breeding front they are shooting blanks so far. Will keep trying. Never say die. Never say Never and never give up!!!!!!!

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 22, 14 8:10 AM
grannykaren1999 wrote:Got my computer back from the doctor and didn't loose any progress. My Wubbox is up and going. Placed a couple of monsters on Gold. I'm about at level 29 and a half. I'll be having a moving day when I reach 30. Going to re-do my islands. But on the breeding front they are shooting blanks so far. Will keep trying. Never say die. Never say Never and never give up!!!!!!!

How wonderful that you didn't lose all your hard work! And that your computer has mended....pull the Band-Aids quickly to avoid scaring....

How exciting that you can start over and have everything be brand new... without the stress! All you have to do then is decorate, decorate and decorate! Yippeeee! MY FAVORITE part....

Good going on the Gold!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 22, 14 10:00 AM
What a great idea NewMexShelly!

This week on MSM I bred my first Grumpyre! (I got so excited I'll admit to spending a few diamonds on speeding up the nursery process). I typically don't like spidery things, but he's adorable.

I also sent my first monster to Gold Island. Mine was a Mammott!

Pretty Soon I'll have my Shugabush over on Shugabush Island and I'll move over my Mammott as well.

Happy Gaming!

bfgDeveron

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Jan 22, 14 10:14 AM
Congratulations on your first Grumpyre bfgDeveron! I think the grumpyre looks more batty than spidery. I think it's his little wings that make me think bat.

Sadly, I have no good news on the monster breeding front but I've been decorating some of my islands while waiting for the monster Creator to bless me with a 2nd ethereal. It's been some time oh Creator, so any time now would be good. Anyway, 3 of my islands are now really nicely decorated and I'm going to start working on the 4th. So...3 decorated islands and enough coins to make food and have it waiting is still good news to me. 2 months ago my islands were sparse and I had no ethereal nor 3 yools. Making progress but oh so s.l.o.w.l.y.

[Post New]by SilverHusky on Jan 22, 14 1:14 PM
I bred my Sox on the first try after the Sox became available. He's incubating now. The Christmas decorations are gone, and my cold island is gorgeous and serene once more. I've had fairly good luck breeding on Shugabush Island. Most of the desired monsters show up after the second or third try. I have almost enough coins saved up to buy either a Floofy Nest or an Ambered Thing. I'm content; the desired Ethereals will come with time.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 22, 14 1:35 PM
BFFirefly wrote:Congratulations on your first Grumpyre bfgDeveron! I think the grumpyre looks more batty than spidery. I think it's his little wings that make me think bat.

Oh duh! You're right. He is totally more batty than spidery.

Edited on 01/22/2014 at 1:36:13 PM PST

Go to: