Faceless woman

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jan 21, 14 5:25 PM
What do you do with the faceless woman in the dining room? The hint system is pretty crappy, just keeps pointing me to her. I've been through all the rooms on the main floor, have one red exclamation mark and it's the faceless lady. I can't seem to go anywhere else. I have one billiard ball to find as well.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

Faceless woman

[Post New]by minesita on Jan 21, 14 5:32 PM
cottoncandy2 wrote:What do you do with the faceless woman in the dining room? The hint system is pretty crappy, just keeps pointing me to her. I've been through all the rooms on the main floor, have one red exclamation mark and it's the faceless lady. I can't seem to go anywhere else. I have one billiard ball to find as well.

In some HOS, you'll find a Chinese's face.

Try also first floor, you'll find the last billiards ball in another HO.

Re:Faceless woman

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jan 21, 14 5:33 PM
I've been all over the first floor three times. I need the walnut that has the lock in it. That's the part I'm missing.

Edited on 01/21/2014 at 6:23:55 PM PST

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Jan 22, 14 6:57 AM
cottoncandy2 wrote:I've been all over the first floor three times. I need the walnut that has the lock in it. That's the part I'm missing.

Did you go upstairs to the left? If I recall correctly you have a bathroom open and you did some HO.

Sorry if didn't help you ,
M.

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jan 22, 14 8:58 AM
I can't go upstairs. There's a nasty kid blocking me. Never apologize for trying to help somebody LOL!! Everything helps eventually.

Edited on 01/22/2014 at 8:59:42 AM PST

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Jan 22, 14 11:49 AM
cottoncandy2 wrote:I can't go upstairs. There's a nasty kid blocking me. Never apologize for trying to help somebody LOL!! Everything helps eventually.

You have the 3 more nuts after you get from the monkey with cimbals in the storage room (besides the billiard's room). The key for this room you get from the Hand . You press 4 buttons (trial and error) and take 3 or 4 nuts, then you can go upstairs with the new key. The boy disappeared !!!

The woman's face you find on a HO in the welcome class (with the wood sticks). This room is upstairs in the right.

You can PM me, I played twice!!!
M.

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jan 22, 14 1:23 PM
I had all the nuts but the one with the key inside and it mysteriously appeared in the dish in the dining room so I was able to go upstairs and continue. Thanks for your help.

Go to: