Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

I won the bid

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 22, 14 5:02 AM
...but it did not give me the item.

The money was taken from my account but not given back and it had said I was highest bidder. I would think that means I won.

I did another auction bid after that and lost and it gave the money back for that..

I need the item and I don't have much money. Would I contact BigFish or Boomzap?

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Re:I won the bid

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 22, 14 5:04 AM
Btw, there's something strange with the auction. The other day I was viewing items and the end times kept flickering between the real time and 10 hours something. The item I was watching disappeared.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 22, 14 6:33 AM
It's been hours and I finally got notification that I won the item and it's in my collection...yay!!

gamelover57
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by gamelover57 on Jan 22, 14 9:46 AM
Amerzone wrote:Btw, there's something strange with the auction. The other day I was viewing items and the end times kept flickering between the real time and 10 hours something. The item I was watching disappeared.

I play Antique Road Show and the auction there does the same thing. When you scroll down the time may say hours and then suddenly it changes to days. I just wait until the real ending time shows up. I've had items disappear and then find out that the auction ended.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 22, 14 2:10 PM
Yep, that's what happened to me too. Wondered if they were updating as it was very early in the morning one day when I couldn't sleep....like 3:38am.

Astronut
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Astronut on Jan 23, 14 9:14 AM
I've had it go up to a day for auction stuff to sort itself out. It's happened both with items bid for and those bought out right. Delayed good moments-A quest would come up, I'd look back in my collections for the 20th time, and WaLa... it was like a Fairy Godmother had popped in and gifted me all the things I'd been needing. Need a rune for that!

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 23, 14 10:16 AM
Lol, runes are good

Go to: