lornaovenden1
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

shadow shelter end

[Post New]by lornaovenden1 on Jan 22, 14 9:01 AM
I have got right to the end with the burning evil child (which keeps freezing up) and just have the founders hand in my inventory - what do I do now? hint button says nothing to do here now - how do I end the game and get rid of the founder's hand? PLEASE HELP

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

shadow shelter end

[Post New]by minesita on Jan 22, 14 10:17 AM
lornaovenden1 wrote:I have got right to the end with the burning evil child (which keeps freezing up) and just have the founders hand in my inventory - what do I do now? hint button says nothing to do here now - how do I end the game and get rid of the founder's hand? PLEASE HELP

You'll have a tablet after the demon is defeated, put the hand on it!

Hope it's clear ,
M.

lornaovenden1
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:shadow shelter end

[Post New]by lornaovenden1 on Jan 22, 14 10:40 AM
Thank you very much, but where will this tablet be when it appears?

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Jan 22, 14 7:50 PM
lornaovenden1 wrote:Thank you very much, but where will this tablet be when it appears?

Hi Lorna, in the back right of the room !

Nite ,
M.

lemarmot
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by lemarmot on Jan 23, 14 3:36 PM
holey moley ... this game requires a lot more patience than I have - finally got thru the clock mechanism puzzle (I had to start again from the beginning because i wasn't getting the hammer) - so I'm down with the mad red demon thing, and I guess I have to pick up all the blue signs (really fast)

that's enough for today - I'll come back tomorrow --- life is calling to me

thanks for your help, guys.

Janice

[Post New]by jannjones1 on Jan 23, 14 4:09 PM
It took me a long time to get the tablet pieces in the end scene (all that was left in inventory was hand). Demon would freeze before pieces would even appear. Kept exiting back into hall (do not use map....use directional arrow to get there). Finally after doing that MANY times blue glowing pieces appeared. You've got to click on on every piece till tablet on right wall is filled in. If you're not fast enough demon freezes and you have to exit room again and come back in to try again. Then you will be able to put the hand on tablet. I think it may be a glitch, it took me so many exits out of room to even get tablet pieces to appear at all. After you get them to appear once it seems to work ok.

Go to: