efmouse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Menu button doesn't work - Cannot Exit out of the Game

[Post New]by efmouse on Jan 22, 14 10:47 PM
When I have finished playing and I try to quit the game, the menu button will highlight when I hoover over if, but nothing happens when I click on it. I have to use Alt, Control, Delete to bring up Task Manager in order to end the game. Anyone have any ideas of what to try?

Re:Menu button doesn't work - Cannot Exit out of the Game

[Post New]by shovel187 on Jan 26, 14 7:15 PM
I had the same issue. Hitting Ctrl + M will bring up the menu

although I noticed that the game will be saved at an earlier point than when I exited and I will have to replay a short portion of the level to get back where I left off

efmouse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by efmouse on Jan 28, 14 4:43 PM
Thanks Sea Anemone! I also tried using my windows key (windows8). I just hoover over the icon when I get back to the desktop and on the small window on the bottom that shows what is open, I click on the little x in this small window and it closes the program.

I just finished the game and was disappointed that there is no bonus chapter in this collection edition........first time I have not had a bonus game in a CE!

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Jan 28, 14 11:30 PM
efmouse wrote: I just finished the game and was disappointed that there is no bonus chapter in this collection edition........first time I have not had a bonus game in a CE!

Hi efmouse and welcome to the forums!

No reason for you to feel disappointed as the game actually does have a bonus chapter, like all Collector's Edition games, which apparently you haven't noticed. To access the bonus chapter, all you have to do is to click on the play button in game's main menu and then make sure to choose the picture on the right so you can start playing.

If you take a better look at the forum here, you'll see that many players had issues with accessing the bonus game but from what I'm seeing now an update has been released which seems to correct the problem. That's nice of course but it would have been nicer if developers considered the menu button issue important enough to come up with a fix about it as well.

ETA: efmouse, I've also sent you a PM just to make sure you won't miss this.

Edited on 01/28/2014 at 11:42:44 PM PST

[Post New]by O2Dinc on Jan 29, 14 3:22 AM
Hi all,

BFG has posted an update, concerning the bonus chapter issue: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/269231.page

Go to: