TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Scavenger Hunt: Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by TnTexas on Jan 23, 14 10:59 AM
So I'm looking for things that be found in outer space and so far an astronaut, Saturn, Earth and a satellite have counted. So why won't a sun, an alien, and a rocket ship count? The alien, I guess I can understand; but I think it would have been fun to include it. But the sun and the rocket ship when Saturn, Earth and a satellite counted? Sorry, that doesn't make sense to me at all. Sigh.

Lisaiggy
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Scavenger Hunt: Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Lisaiggy on Jan 23, 14 12:17 PM

Remember, look in chapter 1 & 2 and the two free bonus scenes. Any where else and it may not count.

[Post New]by Monkey_Puzzle on Jan 23, 14 12:22 PM
I found all of the outer space things in Chapter 1, Gypsy Tshilaba scene.

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by TnTexas on Jan 23, 14 1:18 PM
Lisaiggy wrote:
Remember, look in chapter 1 & 2 and the two free bonus scenes. Any where else and it may not count.

I did. The rocket ship was in Sterling's Messy Desk (chapter 2, I believe). I found a sun along with the alien at the gypsy's wagon (chapter 1, I believe) and another sun at the voodoo shop (chapter 2, I believe).

Monkey_Puzzle wrote:I found all of the outer space things in Chapter 1, Gypsy Tshilaba scene.

With the exception of the satellite (found that at the Haunted Train Station) that's where I wound up finding them as well. Still seems funny that they would count Saturn, Earth and Mars from that scene and not the sun above the gypsy's doorway.

Go to: