thistle, medallion, gate in basement

[Post New]by mashpotatobaby on Jan 23, 14 2:38 PM
Ok. finally at bottom of steps after having thrown ball to dog. Confronted with a gate and stair bars on both sides of stairs. Where does the thistle on the medallion go? The medallion won't fit onto the gate, nor will the thistle morph onto the medallion. Stuck, and have spent almost all day on this game. Anyone able to help?

Edited on 01/23/2014 at 2:39:27 PM PST

Plientje
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:thistle, medallion, gate in basement

[Post New]by Plientje on Jan 23, 14 5:40 PM
I think you forgot to do something in the main part of the castle, that's where you need the items you have left in your inventory. I think the best thing to do is look on the map if there is an exclamation point somewhere, so you can see what you missed. You can sroll through the map on the top of it (red Arrow). Hope you'll find it!
Good luck!

imm1264
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by imm1264 on Jan 24, 14 5:39 AM
you need 3 things to get through: gate emblem/medal, hand, and the medallion with the thistle placed inside. agree with Plientje--use the map to point you to where there are things left to do.
Good luck!

[Post New]by mashpotatobaby on Jan 24, 14 7:42 AM
thank you. Will try right now. Been thinking about it all night. Can't remember when a game has been so frustrating but so addicting. I do have the mirror, the hand, the medallion and the thistle. Now I will hunt for what I missed. Thankx!

[Post New]by mashpotatobaby on Jan 24, 14 8:18 AM
Thank you for the suggestion. Went back to room with large flytrap/eater and found a glowing area where I did not pick up the locket after making the spray. From there, go to basement, insert medallion, throw locket at demon, then mirror, or vice versa, then collect all the blue glowing symbols, then put the hand on the stone rectangular piece and then back out of area until you are at front door, put down wood plank, and walk out into sunshine. Whew!
can't remember when I spent so much time on one game. Thanks for help to get to end!

Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Jan 25, 14 11:28 PM
I too had the same problem as mashpotatobaby. However, there was no explanation mark on the map. I had to return to the fly trap room and complete making the locket. Again, there was NO indication on the map.

Thanks for posting mashpotatobaby, I am finally able to finish.

I had no problems following the flow of the game until this point!

Go to: