orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Post Your Technical Problems For Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Here Only!!

[Post New]by orphaned on Jan 24, 14 12:34 AM
post technical problems here please ....

Edited on 01/24/2014 at 9:14:18 AM PST

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Here Only!!

[Post New]by cat099 on Jan 24, 14 7:12 AM
After downloading it would not play. Game manager turned off then back on. I uninstalled and downloaded it again - still will not play.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Here Only!!

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jan 24, 14 9:13 AM
Hey there Everyone,

Thanks for getting the tech thread started orphaned!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

procats
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by procats on Jan 25, 14 2:57 PM
ANOTHER Game that just shows a black screen and you have to hit alt ct delete. I am getting really disgusted. I have all the Redemption games and now cannot get this one. I have come across a really large amount of games that have been doing this. I went through all kinds of different types of help with the tech people and nothing. Black screens. I have a newer windows 8.1 computer and all of my updates are in order. I really do not understand this. I am getting close to leaving Big Fish because of this and I have been a long standing member.

[Post New]by Bigfishgamelvr on Jan 25, 14 4:26 PM
Yeah, I've been having the same problem....This is the second game that this has happened with. I go to play the game and it disappears onto the desktop. It's NOT my computer, I had all the latest gadgets installed (Windows 7). The other games work ok, but if this continues, I might have to find another game web site.....

[Post New]by zelzah58 on Jan 26, 14 5:46 AM
The games downloads, but when you click on something it kicks me out, have to shut it down, I am still waiting on a fix for another game. I have windows 7

[Post New]by bruce_armstrong on Jan 26, 14 3:26 PM
Same here. I don't get it a lot, and when I do I can usually get to the options and tell the game not to play in full screen mode. That seems to cure it. With this game I can't see to get the option page though. I get a black screen, and then hear the audio. Occasionally I can force the video to update, but then it freezes at that point. Too bad.

[Post New]by jstmeginger on Jan 28, 14 11:04 AM
mine has lines running though it and i cant play the game im losing mins everytime i go to play it and have to cick on the exit game this is 2 game i have played and the same thing happens please fix it

mcbobbin
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by mcbobbin on Feb 10, 14 9:03 PM
I'm just really disappointed. This is the second game in my past three purchases that just simply WILL NOT PLAY. I've done the whole uninstall/reinstall process, I've made myself an administrator (causing an EXTREMELY PROBLEMATIC issue with my laptop)....and nothing. Just like with the Queen's Tales: Beast and the Nightingale game. SOOOOO frustrating. I might as well have just tossed 14 bucks out my car window between these two.

mcbobbin
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by mcbobbin on Feb 17, 14 11:35 AM
HOW DISAPPOINTING! I emailed them immediately after this, along with the last game I purchased, absolutely refused to play despite me changing all my settings as advised.

I received an email later that day telling me they'd get to me on a first come first served basis with a waiting time of 24-72 hours. Two days later I get an email asking for feedback on my customer service/issue resolution. Great....except that 7 days later they NEVER RESOLVED ANYTHING. Just sent me one email saying they WOULD contact me, and another one asking how they did. Well, they did nothing....that's how they did.

mcbobbin
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by mcbobbin on Feb 21, 14 6:19 PM
I have to thank the people at BFG for resolving the situation appropriately for me. I'm hoping the next attempt at a new game download is successful!

[Post New]by lookformorekl on Feb 25, 14 3:28 PM
Have downloaded Bitter Frost onto a Windows 7 computer that runs many games
from Big Fish. This game refuses to kick off and Game Manager simply logs off.
over, and over, and over again..........................

[Post New]by connieb8 on Feb 25, 14 4:03 PM
I'm in the little house looking at the table but there is no third dog treat on the table

abdulz69
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by abdulz69 on Mar 9, 14 4:29 AM
I hate waiting a long time for a "hint" button to recharge. This game offers the option to adjust the "hint" button down to ten seconds. Except it didn't work on my game. I try restarting the game, but that did not help. I am really getting sick of all the flaws in these games. I think I am going to find a new hobby.

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Jun 25, 14 4:34 AM
This game ALWAYS overheats my computer!
It shuts down and the data gets corrupted, unless I stop and save every 20 minutes. It is just this game for some reason...

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Nov 12, 14 1:58 AM
Just bought this game and it will not play!! We have the first two and they play fine. Makes me worried about the other games I bought on advice of reviews and not played yet. =v=

[Post New]by joanneburke on Jan 3, 15 2:04 PM
Why can't I combine the spade with the handle, when I press the hint key it keeps telling me to. Is there a particular way to do this which I haven't yet worked out?

[Post New]by Bridgetone on Jan 10, 15 10:28 AM
I cannot combine hay and wire , have tried all the suggestions and nothing works. Someone suggested moving along to use up the items in inventory, well it won't let me do that either! Help.

Go to: