RenaRF
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

No ability to select difficulty level on a Mac

[Post New]by RenaRF on Jan 24, 14 2:04 PM
If that capability exists, it's hidden because I can't find a single place where I can choose the difficulty level.

jellypuppy
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:No ability to select difficulty level on a Mac

[Post New]by jellypuppy on Jan 25, 14 3:37 PM
This game developer has made several games of the tower defense type. About 4 games ago, it was a hot topic in the forums about how the Mac and PC versions were now different. Although I have always played the PC version, I remember how bitter Mac players were about the differences they saw. I guess the Mac versions do not have different difficulty settings or the ability to replay levels for additional barrels. I do highly recommend that any Mac user play the full 60 minute trial before committing to this game as past games seemed to be not very popular with Mac users.

vickijb
Clownfish
Clownfish
687 Posts

[Post New]by vickijb on Jan 25, 14 4:45 PM
Yep, in none of the mac versions here at have mac users been able to select level difficulty. It's really disappointing because Tower Defense games are my favorite genre next to old school RPGs.

azzie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by azzie on Jul 5, 14 4:09 PM
same here. No difficulty levels.

Here's what I do to get three stars.

I play the level the first time to see what bad guys I'm up against.
Then I make note of where I need specific guns to be to beat the enemies.
Then... I start playing the game through over and over and over again until I manage to get through the level.

Remember... once you place a gun you can always sell it (for a lesser price) and put another one there. That is a VITAL technique to acquire all three stars.

Go to: