skull puzzle in memo book

[Post New]by kinghenryk on Jan 25, 14 8:03 AM
does anyone have the solution. i tried for an hour and no luck

Re:skull puzzle in memo book

[Post New]by carolinamom1 on Jan 31, 14 3:34 PM
I'm stuck too. The puzzle hint says click top right skull twice, then lower right skull once, then lower left skull once. I think I've gotten them way out of order, and can't seem to get them right. I'll keep trying...

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 31, 14 10:31 PM
Are you referring to the one where you have to move the bones between the skulls? If so, the bones can moved from skull to skull and oriented in different directions. Just play around with it a bit until you get the hang of how to move the bones and orient them as shown on the left hand page. I found it simpler to start at the bottom and move the bones up toward the top as I went, but others found it didn't really matter where you started.

I believe there a couple of threads on the CE forum on this puzzle too, if you'd like more info.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Feb 3, 14 2:58 PM
When you turn a skull any bone touching it will move with it. You can add, remove or rearrange the bones on any skull by turning it & the skulls next to it. After you get the bones on a skull arranged the way you want them, It helps to turn it so that turning the skull next to it doesn't change it.

HTH

You can also check the thread in the CE Forum:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/262979.page

[Post New]by Amazing_Eep on Feb 5, 14 3:16 PM
Thanks for the info about the bones moving from skull to skull. I had not realized it would do that. I finally got it.

Go to: