wendylee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Level 15?

[Post New]by wendylee on Jan 25, 14 8:27 AM
Can anyone help me with level 15? By the 3rd wave I'm done for and not enough money to buy the upgrades? I've tried at least 20 times...Help

jellypuppy
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Level 15?

[Post New]by jellypuppy on Jan 25, 14 1:40 PM
The first wave of this level comes down to how you are doing your upgrades. Through whatever combination you have of cheaper towers, more $ from kills and larger start budgets, you have to be able to put a cannon tower on the left corner of the triangle island. Step 2 is to wait for this tower to kill 5 or so ships. At this point the second part of the wave should be close to the little island to the right of the castle. Put a dart tower on the open spot of this island. These two towers will take care of this wave. If you cannot afford this, I would suggest replaying old levels for barrels until you can.

The second wave is large which makes it hard to handle with few towers. Start by putting a cannon on the right most spot near the upper right entrance. You need this tower to target the fish enemies that come from this side on several waves. Target the fish enemies as much as you can. On the second wave you may need to use spells to take care of them as necessary. Put additional towers along the path as you can afford them. I like a dart tower on the water below the spot that is locked with barrels and a cannon on the right edge of the triangle island and next to the castle.

The third wave is also large. Put an artillery tower on the water portion that looks like a finger where the two right side paths meet. Put a second artillery on the finger when you can afford it and an additional tower, dart or cannon, on the bottom of the triangle island for cleanup.

The forth wave is the last really hard wave as it takes place on the very short left hand path. Put a dart at the entrance and cannons as you can afford them on all the open castle spots. As soon as you can, upgrade the cannon on the left corner of the island to a multi-fire cannon. You will need to target the enemies that drop the torpedoes upon death or all your towers will concentrate on the ghost ships. This wave goes very fast so hover over the pause button and use it anytime you plan to upgrade or use a spell.

After that wave you should be able to handle the rest pretty easily. See if that strategy helps you.

wendylee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Level 15?

[Post New]by wendylee on Jan 25, 14 4:36 PM
Got it!! thanks so much

Go to: