Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

No Buttons

[Post New]by Althena533 on Jan 25, 14 10:20 AM
I was wanting to download the demo just to see what it was like but every time I refresh the page I still don't get any download buttons. Could somebody please tell me why?

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:No Buttons

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 25, 14 10:30 AM
My 'Watch Video' button disappeared once and I was told I had to update my plug-in. I think it was the Flash plug-in. I can't be 100% certain, but that's what did it for me on that occasion. Could be something similar.

Hopefully someone else with better knowledge will come along. The tech department should know, for sure.

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Jan 25, 14 11:18 AM
All my browser stuff is up to date only because I HATE being left behind! ;v)

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

No Buttons

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jan 25, 14 11:37 AM
Althena533 wrote:I was wanting to download the demo just to see what it was like but every time I refresh the page I still don't get any download buttons. Could somebody please tell me why?

Are you a Game Club Member? This is the "Tomorrow's Game Today" for members. The buttons are only available today for members.

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Jan 25, 14 12:08 PM
I'm a member of the site but I'm not a member of the club. That doesn't matter anyway since I've download others without being a member.

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jan 25, 14 4:34 PM
Althena533 wrote:I'm a member of the site but I'm not a member of the club. That doesn't matter anyway since I've download others without being a member.

As shorenuf, said, usually the Tomorrow's Game Today is only
available to club members. If you are a member, make sure you
are logged in. Hope this helps.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jan 25, 14 6:51 PM
Althena533 wrote:I'm a member of the site but I'm not a member of the club. That doesn't matter anyway since I've download others without being a member.

Really? I would like to know how you are able to download games prior to their going on sale to non club members (people who pay $6.99 a month for the priviledge of getting the game a day early and some other perks.)

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Jan 25, 14 7:45 PM
Don't ask me, ask Big Fish!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jan 26, 14 4:50 AM
Althena, you might want to recheck your apps or whatever they call all the tools we need, just to make sure.
I had downloaded and upgraded EVERYTHING because I was having a lot of trouble with two games, and I was certain I was ok, but then it turned out I had something not up to date afterall....and I have everything set, supposedly to update automatically or warn me automatically.
But, I don't know, maybe Microsoft did an update or someone did....and EVERYTHING but everything needed updating again.
There was a minor amount of swearing about lost time as I made sure everything was again up to date,...and my game still gave me trouble, and it turned out my gamecard driver was in need of an update.

Hope your problem gets solved.

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Jan 26, 14 10:50 PM
No, Tookat, I keep everything updated only becuase I HATE being left behind! ;v)

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Feb 20, 14 3:17 AM
shorenuf wrote:

Really? I would like to know how you are able to download games prior to their going on sale to non club members (people who pay $6.99 a month for the priviledge of getting the game a day early and some other perks.)

I'm an off-again, on-again member and when I'm not a member I can sometimes download the "Tomorrow''s Game Today". It only seems to be when it's a regular game, though, never been able to download any CE early.

Go to: