CDickens
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Can't get the game to start

[Post New]by CDickens on Jan 25, 14 11:58 AM
I downloaded and installed the game as usual. When I try to play it the screen goes black for a second and then comes back to the BFG list and asks me if I want to play again. I have deleted it, downloaded and installed it three times and still no go. I have the non-collector's version. All the other Redemption Cemetery games load and play without problem.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Can't get the game to start

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jan 28, 14 11:43 AM
Hey CDickens,

I'm sorry to see there has been difficulty getting the game started

It seems like this may be a crashing issue, so I definitely suggest making sure your video card drivers are up-to-date and that the game has permissions to bypass any firewall software that may be on your computer. This can often prevent the game from opening or playing correctly. Here is a great help article with some troubleshooting steps that can assist in solving these issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still having problems, please feel free to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps will be happy to help troubleshoot.

We also have a dedicated tech thread where you are welcome to continue posting about any problems you are encountering HERE.

Since this post is about a tech issue, I will need to lock this thread.

bfgWendwater

Go to: