Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

selling items

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 25, 14 12:19 PM
I just sold two items at 15 coins each. All it did was deduct 30 coins from my total. Shouldn't it have added the coins instead? I'm afraid to sell anything.

LynthePin
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Re:selling items

[Post New]by LynthePin on Jan 25, 14 12:52 PM
Sounds like ebay

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Jan 25, 14 2:25 PM
That’s great humour LynthePin, I love that!

Amerzone (isn’t that a point-and-click-game?), give me one reason why you would sell items, as you can win items just to play HOS? Easy money. Believe me, spare your money and collect everything you can collect, you’ll need it in the future.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 25, 14 9:48 PM
I got a smile out of the Ebay comment too

I just started this game and I'm not sure about all the ins and outs yet. I thought I was suppose to sell stuff. Like in Awakening Kingdoms....oops.

Not really sure what I'm suppose to be doing. A troll in my way, a game of chance in the bar that took my money, I can't get enough items to fill the airship, I don't have enough stuff to craft items...I'm still feeling it out.

I keep coming back every 10 minutes or so and playing the HOGs. I figure eventually I'll get what I need. I just don't know if I should spend my coins or not.

Angeleye1372
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Angeleye1372 on Jan 26, 14 9:41 AM
you can forget the airship. You only loose items which you need for the quests and what you get back when you send it, is not worth it. The higher you are in the levels, the more they want.....

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 26, 14 2:00 PM
Thank you for the airship info. I'll give up on it. I crated something but never got the others. I wondered if it went off with my crated items.

mizzelle
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by mizzelle on Jan 26, 14 9:29 PM
I did the first airship when I didn't know any better. And had them to spare. Then it started asking for items in multiples and usually items I needed for later quests. So I usually sent it blissfully away on its own.

Go to: